Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Let any of you niggas feel disrespected on here by a joke by a poster in person who knows certain shit about you and your family and tell me if you wouldn’t smack them. Even if it wasn’t you but someone else and you would champion it

When will smith does it it’s cringe, it’s Chris rock is a fellow black man, he’s a comedian, he’s a soft target, he’s not august, etc

which one is it?

I’m not saying any of you three feel this way but I’m just replying to your response. But my response is based on what I’ve seen as a whole

I don't think what he did was cringe and I'm a full proponent of the idea that sometimes you just need to punch a nigga in the face. And as much as I love comedy I also feel comedians have long used "comedy" to get away with offending people and expecting them not to react. So I'm completely ok with Will Smith, or anyone in general, smacking the shit out of a comedian they feel has gone too far depending on the context of the situation which is what i commented on. Every job has it's hazards and when yours is to talk shit about people one of those hazards is people might want to come see you about it.

yall gotta stop comparing your personal life to these rich mfers. yes i would smack someone for talking about anybody i fuck with.

im not rich, im not famous, i have few responsibilities outside of work, rent, and my car note

but once you make it big, you move different. it is what it is. as much as yall think you can bring the hood booger shit to the land of hollyweird, you cannot.

and this has been proven time and time again.

Except we don't know how Will Smith moves. Just like there's niggas in here who just assume Will is some bitch ass nigga that was the butt of social media jokes because of he and his wife's relationship being aired out for years when in reality it turns out that Will Smith is NOT a bitch ass nigga and he will indeed put his hands on a nigga if he feels like he needs to.

The force of the slap was weak FYI

Just saying

It was as strong or weak as Will wanted it to be though. It's not like he couldn't have hit him harder. He chose to hit him that way. Nigga could've knocked his ass out for real but he chose to open hand smack him instead.

Reactions: GNS
Except we don't know how Will Smith moves. Just like there's niggas in here who just assume Will is some bitch ass nigga that was the butt of social media jokes because of he and his wife's relationship being aired out for years when in reality it turns out that Will Smith is NOT a bitch ass nigga and he will indeed put his hands on a nigga if he feels like he needs to.

You a bitch ass motherfucker if you slapping a frail ass comedian dude over a bald joke.

I bet he wouldn't run up on the Rock like that.

I don't give out points because someone assaulted the class clown over the jock.

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
yall gotta stop comparing your personal life to these rich mfers. yes i would smack someone for talking about anybody i fuck with.

im not rich, im not famous, i have few responsibilities outside of work, rent, and my car note

but once you make it big, you move different. it is what it is. as much as yall think you can bring the hood booger shit to the land of hollyweird, you cannot.

and this has been proven time and time again.

Will Smith moved different for 3 decades. Smacking Chris Rock won't derail that. Hell Will being rich and famous makes it more likely for him to get away with doing something wild like this as opposed to you non famous regular person.

Back