Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Mankind's greatest consistency is their inconsistency because rarely two situations are identical to the T.
It is, Dave Chappelle can roast LGBT people for 3 specials straight, how dare they get upset and boycott him.

But Chris Rock makes fun of Jada's Caliou head and it deserves smoke.
It's almost like context and details can change a person's pov and things don't exist on a simple scale of black or white....

Let any of you niggas feel disrespected on here by a joke by a poster in person who knows certain shit about you and your family and tell me if you wouldn’t smack them. Even if it wasn’t you but someone else and you would champion it

When will smith does it it’s cringe, it’s Chris rock is a fellow black man, he’s a comedian, he’s a soft target, he’s not august, etc

which one is it?

I’m not saying any of you three feel this way but I’m just replying to your response. But my response is based on what I’ve seen as a whole

Uh. Rock should have atleast shoved will in the back as he walked off. Come on man.

Slapping a dude live on tv on 1 thing...

But completely turning ur back to him n walking away after is wild af.

In his mind will KNEW rock wasnt gone do shit.

Rock shoulda stood up for himself. Looking like a whole pussy out here.

Let any of you niggas feel disrespected on here by a joke by a poster in person who knows certain shit about you and your family and tell me if you wouldn’t smack them. Even if it wasn’t you but someone else and you would champion it

When will smith does it it’s cringe, it’s Chris rock is a fellow black man, he’s a comedian, he’s a soft target, he’s not august, etc

which one is it?

I’m not saying any of you three feel this way but I’m just replying to your response. But my response is based on what I’ve seen as a whole
My whole point is, people are going to always naturally find something different about similar situations based on context and nuance and there's really no real "right" way to handle it

which one is it?

Why I'ma feel disrespected over a joke?

Lol it's a joke. What happened to sticks and stones can break my bones and shit we learn as kids? We get grown and feel the need to assault people over bullshit. Everybody think they Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and Bruce Leroy.

Like I tell people, I am too fucking old to go around physically assaulting people, at my age, I'ma shoot you and I am damn sure ain't raising my blood pressure over no words.

You want me to commit violence, you gotta actually do something.

And I am a fair person, I roast and talk shit about my own family, if someone wanna insult them or whatever, I ain't leaping across the table unless it is some vile shit I would never say.

Nah bruh, you in Hollywood and at the Oscars you know what it is. Both of y’all professionals and know how to navigate this. If you don’t want the jokes, stay home.

This wasn’t about defending his wife, this was about him defending his pride and ego after Jada and the media curb stomped it for the past 2 years.

Now if it was me, I’d be pissed too, but I’m not in Hollywood and I certainly wouldn’t have initially laughed. I would have gotten at Chris backstage and had somebody leak the footage later, lol.
Fuck Hollywood, fuck the Oscars, and fuck being a professional. You talk about my wife and its up there. Will may not have felt like that 2yrs ago, hell might not have felt like that 2 weeks ago but last night he did

And stop with for 2yrs Jada been blah blah blah. In the same time frame they seem to still be successful and still in love. If they over the entanglement why aren't you?

It's cool you would have shot the five bts. It's also cool that Will felt differently and popped him. It on Rock to do better now that he knows better.

Uh. Rock should have atleast shoved will in the back as he walked off. Come on man.

Slapping a dude live on tv on 1 thing...

But completely turning ur back to him n walking away after is wild af.

In his mind will KNEW rock wasnt gone do shit.

Rock shoulda stood up for himself. Looking like a whole pussy out here.

The bold is perfectly ok because it gave Chris great material for his next stand up tour and comedy special.

MONEY OVER EVERYTHING

niggas-dave-chappelle.gif

Will can do what he wants but Im just saying, I dont like cheap shots and half hearted fights, if you chose that route then make it known...

He ran up on stage and slapped Chris knowing that there would be no physical repercussions... Chris had a mic in one hand and his hands behind his back, Will knew nothing was coming back...

I get why Will snapped though, its not just this incident but a culmination of being clowned for the last 2 years but it was still cheap shot... If Will was really that enraged about the joke he would had actually punched Chris not powderpuff slapped him...

Like I said, Will could had seen Chris backstage, addressed him and really thrown hands if he wanted... Had Will shouted out 'I'll see you backstage muthafcka' then Chris appears later with a swollen eye and cut lip I would be giving major props to Will for handling business...
Could've, would've, should've

Again, YOU DON'T KNOW what was in Will's head...neither do I or anyone else who witnessed TSHRTW (the slap heard 'round the world)

Let's stick to what *Will* did, as we saw it...not how YOU or I want it to be

Bottom line, you nor I get to dictate anything another adult does that doesn't have shit to do with us, personally

yall gotta stop comparing your personal life to these rich mfers. yes i would smack someone for talking about anybody i fuck with.

im not rich, im not famous, i have few responsibilities outside of work, rent, and my car note

but once you make it big, you move different. it is what it is. as much as yall think you can bring the hood booger shit to the land of hollyweird, you cannot.

and this has been proven time and time again.

Back