Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

I keep seeing people mentioning August, 2Pac and all types of personal shit in Will and Jada's relationship that we know nothing about.

Remember..................

We do not know these niggas for real............

So a lot of the reaction from this is built off of peoples assumptions that they've been making about them in the first place.

But it's not like we don't have evidence that Will Smith would put his hands on somebody. He's done it before.

So if you're really surprised by what he did it's probably because the assumptions that you've been making about his character were wrong.

Maybe he's not the bitch ass nigga you thought he was............

At least that's not what he looked like last night.

Fuck Hollywood, fuck the Oscars, and fuck being a professional. You talk about my wife and its up there. Will may not have felt like that 2yrs ago, hell might not have felt like that 2 weeks ago but last night he did

And stop with for 2yrs Jada been blah blah blah. In the same time frame they seem to still be successful and still in love. If they over the entanglement why aren't you?

It's cool you would have shot the five bts. It's also cool that Will felt differently and popped him. It on Rock to do better now that he knows better.
I’m not over the entanglement? Lol. I ain’t ever give a fuck about the entanglement. I just have opinions on pop culture.

The Hollywood part is about self accountability. Don’t sign up for some shit knowing full well what comes with it then react as if you didn’t put yourself in that situation.

So him knowing what comes with the territory and volunteering to be there, why now you want to run up on a comedian on live tv of all things?

It’s disingenuous and to say otherwise is disingenuous as well. At the end of the day, nobody respects you checking a man about a joke if you can’t seem to check your own wife.

The joke was in poor taste on Chris Rock's part but Will could have handled that situation a different way like after the show. If that was white comedian and he pulled that same stunt, the white folks in power would be trying to get him blackballed. As long he been in Hollywood he should have known you have to move differently than you would like if you were in the hood like the average Joe. Will knew what type of event he was at. If you can't handle the jokes stay yo ass at home!

I have no sympathy for Will Smith b/c his wife has continued to make him look like a fool over the last 2 years with that Red Table bs that Jada has done. The song says, "It's cheaper to keep her", but Will probably would have paid Jordan numbers to divorce & settle w/Jada. Instead he stays w/her like a true simp.

Bruh stop it. I ain't trying to stand as authority of nothing. Will laughed at the joke himself, so you trying to get on here and act like Rock went hard when the person that slapped didn't even feel that way initially is ridiculous.

I can't say whether Will was right or wrong for this because I don't know what's in his heart. But my impression of it was less that he was defending Jada's honor and more that he was trying to prove himself in her eyes. If my impression is correct, his actions were wack. If I'm wrong, and he was sincerely acting in response to her hurt or something like that, then it is what is. You can't tell a man how to defend his family.
Let's break down this myth of 'Will was laughing also'

You in a room fill of thousand of ppl listening to one of the funniest ppl of your generation that you personally know first hand set up a joke. Folks were already chuckling and laughing from the last bit. But not Will right tho. He the only nigga in the room that gotta let the joke sit in before he can react. Can't be laughing because there's general laughter in the air. Couldn't be. It's gotta be that Will, the same nigga you seen smiling and laughing at EVERYWHERE damn near, thought the joke was hilarious....until Jada mentally told him to go up there and defend his pride. Then he had to 'play a role'

There's a reason Will told Rock to keep Jada name out his fucking mouth. It's up there now because Rock has taken to many liberties at making these kinda jokes. So let's dead the confusion for the next time. Don't mention her in a joke...in a side story....in a anecdote about life.

And he can't spend the rest of his life reacting to Jadas approval. That's....his....wife.....
You don't have to agree....just know the lengths Will willing to go to for her approval. Yes...even smacking someone at a live televised event, overshadowing finally getting dusty an award

Could've, would've, should've

Again, YOU DON'T KNOW what was in Will's head...neither do I or anyone else who witnessed TSHRTW (the slap heard 'round the world)

Let's stick to what *Will* did, as we saw it...not how YOU or I want it to be

Bottom line, you nor I get to dictate anything another adult does that doesn't have shit to do with us, personally

I dont care what will did, both Will and Chris will ultimately benefit from it financially, so they both win at the end of the day...

Im just here to give my opinion... Do I blame Will, no... I just think he should have handled it better, i.e seen Chris backstage fairly if he really wanted to fight, thats it...

You a bitch ass motherfucker if you slapping a frail ass comedian dude over a bald joke.

I bet he wouldn't run up on the Rock like that.

I don't give out points because someone assaulted the class clown over the jock.

But you don't know these niggas man. To you, Chris Rock is a frail ass comedian dude who made a bald joke.

To Will Smith, Chris Rock could've been a powerful man in the entertainment industry to got on one of entertainments biggest platforms and made an insensitive joke regarding the appearance of his wife due to her medical condition in front of millions of people.

So how you gone tell that man how to feel?

I dont care what will did, both Will and Chris will ultimately benefit from it financially, so they both win at the end of the day...

Im just here to give my opinion... Do I blame Will, no... I just think he should have handled it better, i.e seen Chris backstage fairly if he really wanted to fight, thats it...
I can't tell lol

It's all good sweetie...good talk🤜🤛

Let's break down this myth of 'Will was laughing also'

You in a room fill of thousand of ppl listening to one of the funniest ppl of your generation that you personally know first hand set up a joke. Folks were already chuckling and laughing from the last bit. But not Will right tho. He the only nigga in the room that gotta let the joke sit in before he can react. Can't be laughing because there's general laughter in the air. Couldn't be. It's gotta be that Will, the same nigga you seen smiling and laughing at EVERYWHERE damn near, thought the joke was hilarious....until Jada mentally told him to go up there and defend his pride. Then he had to 'play a role'

There's a reason Will told Rock to keep Jada name out his fucking mouth. It's up there now because Rock has taken to many liberties at making these kinda jokes. So let's dead the confusion for the next time. Don't mention her in a joke...in a side story....in a anecdote about life.

And he can't spend the rest of his life reacting to Jadas approval. That's....his....wife.....
You don't have to agree....just know the lengths Will willing to go to for her approval. Yes...even smacking someone at a live televised event, overshadowing finally getting dusty an award
Rock making jokes about Jada cause Jada keep giving the world materials with her red table talk. Everybody in front of a comedian gonna get roasted. I didn’t think the joke was that bad, like Gi Jane? How many ppl even remember that movie?

Can you imagine being a celebrity and having niggas who don't know you have the audacity to try and dictate how you carry on with your life?

I don't even like when niggas try to tell me how to feel about shit now. I can't imagine having to live life that way.

And even then I don't think Will tarnished anything because all the niggas that won are still gonna get their flowers

We move
Nah, his stuff getting all the headlines. Everyone talking about him smacking someone. People getting asked about his stuff

Back