Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

. i thought it was weak it was a joke..

Can't control how people react

I just hate that we know have to sit through people and their multi syllabic buzzwords and think pieces trying to get there shit off..

White people need to stay out of black peoples business they act like when will stopped time he opened up a multiverse and they too got slapped

Also past tired of the violence isnt the answer people it was a slap not a moab

We have parades and commemorations for violence foh

Bullshit. We had multiple topics on this site where people were acting like the Trans community was wrong for any and every negative reaction they had in response to Dave's special. I ain't surfing through old topics, but I'm pretty sure at least a couple people in those topics that dismissed the trans people are giving Will a pass here.

And your second point is just stupid because guess what, I haven't put my wife out there like that for that specific reason. She likes her privacy. She doesn't want to be all over the net like that. Jada has about 5 different platforms where she happily airs out her personal business. The whole Smith clan likes putting their weirdo shit on display. So no, that's the dumb stretch of a comparison.

Rock has hosted these events like 20 times now, and said way worst shit about other people than that joke. I didn't see anyone criticizing his jokes in those cases. Ya'll have no principles. Your shit changes like the wind based on frivolous shit.
Until you take the time to surf thru old topics leave all the conjecture at the door. It's wack and unnecessary when you can't put a name on that wild take comparing apples to oranges

For 20 some odd years the Smiths were quiet and private and folks made up all kinds of shit about them BECAUSE they were private. You mad Jada decide to monetize those folks curiosity? They weird because now you know and it don't align with how you live? Get over yaself b. She has said nothing *that I've heard* to where the majority of this community feels like they need to keep attacking her everytime her pic is brought up

And lastly, Idc care how many times Rock has hosted anything and what jokes were told. The fact you trying to stand as the authority of what jokes are ok and which ones are over the top and should be met with universal disgust is wild. You don't get to dictate how a nigga reacts to his wife being disrespected. Ever. There's a reason why you personally have never a posted a pic of yaself, ya wife, ya family. For all the "its just jokes" you seem to have a great understanding of how jokes could potentially make you feel and wanna lash out, even against ppl states and states away

And I say all that to say continue to be private and I hope you never post ya fam if it's not something yall into. But don't act like Will jumped off handle because Rock made a joke at her expense that you personally would have let slide. Jada scoopball off limits. The world now knows that and knows what a potential outcome for it will be

If you think it's only people he deems as "unimportant" that thinks he looks like a sucka I don't know what to tell you.
I think what hes saying i dont think chris gives a fuck about how people feel how it looks he made a conscious decision you think he cares about the nigga poll😄

Maaannn y'all better leave @Mos Chi boys alone.

First Kanye, now Will. Y'all niggas one more post away from a permaban.

ayy-lmao.gif
Add Diddy, Rihanna, Beyonce and Boyega to that list too

confident-court-room.gif

I don't know when exactly Jada Pinkett-Smith became the Undertaker to you niggas but yall gotta let that shit go. She not the boogeyman. She not McConnell, Pelosi, or Trump

And Will not wrong for defending her in ANY situation. That's his wife. That's his family. Chris Rock, The Rock, Rocky Balboa...it don't matter. Anyone can catch a fade behind ya family.

'It wasn't that bad of a joke'....the women in yall lives should throw yall away
Nah bruh, you in Hollywood and at the Oscars you know what it is. Both of y’all professionals and know how to navigate this. If you don’t want the jokes, stay home.

This wasn’t about defending his wife, this was about him defending his pride and ego after Jada and the media curb stomped it for the past 2 years.

Now if it was me, I’d be pissed too, but I’m not in Hollywood and I certainly wouldn’t have initially laughed. I would have gotten at Chris backstage and had somebody leak the footage later, lol.

Woke up to this mess and I'm just surprised it went that far.

Sure, Will gets credit for defending his wife but lets pretend for a moment that was a white comedian. narrative would have been different on all ends.

I see it as a personal issue he should have took up with Chris back stage.

Will won the oscar and the night cause ain't no one going to do anything about it without looking bad for it.

Jada don't deserve that level of chivalry tho.

If you think it's only people he deems as "unimportant" that thinks he looks like a sucka I don't know what to tell you.

I guess. I really don't think anyone in the circles that Rock runs with will see it like that. Most of his friends are comedians, and comedians tend to make jokes out of shit like this even when it happens to them.

Until you take the time to surf thru old topics leave all the conjecture at the door. It's wack and unnecessary when you can't put a name on that wild take comparing apples to oranges

For 20 some odd years the Smiths were quiet and private and folks made up all kinds of shit about them BECAUSE they were private. You mad Jada decide to monetize those folks curiosity? They weird because now you know and it don't align with how you live? Get over yaself b. She has said nothing *that I've heard* to where the majority of this community feels like they need to keep attacking her everytime her pic is brought up

And lastly, Idc care how many times Rock has hosted anything and what jokes were told. The fact you trying to stand as the authority of what jokes are ok and which ones are over the top and should be met with universal disgust is wild. You don't get to dictate how a nigga reacts to his wife being disrespected. Ever. There's a reason why you personally have never a posted a pic of yaself, ya wife, ya family. For all the "its just jokes" you seem to have a great understanding of how jokes could potentially make you feel and wanna lash out, even against ppl states and states away

And I say all that to say continue to be private and I hope you never post ya fam if it's not something yall into. But don't act like Will jumped off handle because Rock made a joke at her expense that you personally would have let slide. Jada scoopball off limits. The world now knows that and knows what a potential outcome for it will be

Bruh stop it. I ain't trying to stand as authority of nothing. Will laughed at the joke himself, so you trying to get on here and act like Rock went hard when the person that slapped didn't even feel that way initially is ridiculous.

I can't say whether Will was right or wrong for this because I don't know what's in his heart. But my impression of it was less that he was defending Jada's honor and more that he was trying to prove himself in her eyes. If my impression is correct, his actions were wack. If I'm wrong, and he was sincerely acting in response to her hurt or something like that, then it is what is. You can't tell a man how to defend his family.

I think what hes saying i dont think chris gives a fuck about how people feel how it looks he made a conscious decision you think he cares about the nigga poll😄

I understood what he was saying. I'm still standing on what I said. I don't know but I think he would give a fuck if one of kids felt he looked like a sucka. Which is a real possibility.

Woke up to this mess and I'm just surprised it went that far.

Sure, Will gets credit for defending his wife but lets pretend for a moment that was a white comedian. narrative would have been different on all ends.

I see it as a personal issue he should have took up with Chris back stage.

Will won the oscar and the night cause ain't no one going to do anything about it without looking bad for it.

Jada don't deserve that level of chivalry tho.

Why are interjecting white people into this and how would you know what Jada deserves?

Alladis...but that part!!!👆

They're mad at Jada for Will's shit that HE'S COPPED TO. He has said NUMEROUS times...at the Red Table, no less, that Jada is justified in how she's felt over the years. Will takes ownership of his shit. If he's being "emasculated" and makes the grown man decision to stay, why Y'ALL mad at Jada for that?

Why are interjecting white people into this and how would you know what Jada deserves?

personally I don't care who was slapped. My point is that social media would be playing this different from all outlets if it was anyone that wasn't black.

. i thought it was weak it was a joke..

Can't control how people react

I just hate that we know have to sit through people and their multi syllabic buzzwords and think pieces trying to get there shit off..

White people need to stay out of black peoples business they act like when will stopped time he opened up a multiverse and they too got slapped

Also past tired of the violence isnt the answer people it was a slap not a moab

We have parades and commemorations for violence foh

C/S. All these holier than thou muthafuckas on here and offline need to stfu and fuck off.

It's deeper than the slap that took place last night. Jada has been emasculating this man for years.

He has gotten crushed online. Hell there's a meme of a crushed Will used when talking about the entanglement.

Last night was more of Will having enough of the jokes about him.
I call bullshit. You think Will would have slapped Rock for making fun of his hairline?? His tux?

The same woman you claim emasculated him and made him look a fool is still the woman he choosing to be with. That's his wife yo. The love of his life. Not yours mine or Chris Rocks. It don't get no deeper than a man protecting someone he loves.

You saw what happens when a nigga is tired of a nigga talking slick about his wife. Not years of pent up aggression against a community. Not a red table talk meme. Not an entanglement. Not a flop movie here and there. One man with one to many jks about Will wife that needed to be checked. That's it.

This ain't universal karma cause you don't agree with how or why Will loves his wife

Back