Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Maaannn y'all better leave @Mos Chi boys alone.

First Kanye, now Will. Y'all niggas one more post away from a permaban.

ayy-lmao.gif

I'm confused I see a lot posts talking about the material Chris Rock can have from this. WTF type of good material can a person have from being smacked in the face on global tv and doing absolutely nothing about it?

I really don't see how that could even be a thought in Chris Rock mind. No way to turn that into a positive thing or a joke where he doesn't look like a fucking sucka.

Self depricating humor exists. He can easily use this to make fun of himself and get laughs.

It's funny how people be all over the place with their reactions and responses to shit. When Dave Chapelle has whole specials dedicated to ridiculing certain groups of people, niggas like "It was just jokes. They should get over it." When Chris Rock tells a mild ass joke about Jada, niggas turn around and act like assault is a reasonable reaction to lightweight clowning.

People are weird man.

Well Dave Chapelle jokes on trans folks and gays niggas in here don’t care bout them folks as you well know

I havent read the thread but i hope
nobody is applauding will for that weak ass shit. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 your wife fucked her mentee

if there was any time to smack someone, it was right there at the motherfucking red table

i think a lot folks were saying that two years ago but he didn’t react last night he did it is what is

I havent read the thread but i hope
nobody is applauding will for that weak ass shit. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 your wife fucked her mentee

if there was any time to smack someone, it was right there at the motherfucking red table

And she's in love with a ghost. And you admitted you was jealous of that man.

Whole lotta weak shit. Slapping Chris cause his wife head smooth like cucumber skin.

Bullshit. We had multiple topics on this site where people were acting like the Trans community was wrong for any and every negative reaction they had in response to Dave's special. I ain't surfing through old topics, but I'm pretty sure at least a couple people in those topics that dismissed the trans people are giving Will a pass here.

And your second point is just stupid because guess what, I haven't put my wife out there like that for that specific reason. She likes her privacy. She doesn't want to be all over the net like that. I respect that wish. Jada has about 5 different platforms where she happily airs out her personal business. Will was crying about a meme. She's the whole reason he is a meme.

Rock has hosted these events like 20 times now, and said way worst shit about other people than that joke. I didn't see anyone criticizing his jokes in those cases. Ya'll have no principles. Your shit changes like the wind based on frivolous shit.

Ok yeah you got a point with your 1st paragraph. There is some hypocrisy going on there

what will did was wack asf. hilarious but wack asf. takes a lot of energy to walk on stage and smack someone. A LOT and at the end of day, was it worth it? i mean this aint the block 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is not w philly my nigga.

why did you smack that man like that? is alopecia a joke? NO but is walking on stage and smacking chris rock a good look? FUCK NO.

smh then you cried and had denzel and tyler fucking perry consoling you? if you gon smack a nigga aint no crying after that.

once you smack someone you suppose to throw a trash can or punch a wall or something

not cry smh

what a wild ass night

Bolded! Thats what im saying.

If u gone smack a nigga u gotta stand behind that. Not cry like a bitch.

I always knew will was a cornball....this jus confirmed it

Ole gettin jiggy w it ass nigga.

Why he didnt slap eminem? foh

I don't know when exactly Jada Pinkett-Smith became the Undertaker to you niggas but yall gotta let that shit go. She not the boogeyman. She not McConnell, Pelosi, or Trump

And Will not wrong for defending her in ANY situation. That's his wife. That's his family. Chris Rock, The Rock, Rocky Balboa...it don't matter. Anyone can catch a fade behind ya family.

'It wasn't that bad of a joke'....the women in yall lives should throw yall away

It's deeper than the slap that took place last night. Jada has been emasculating this man for years.

He has gotten crushed online. Hell there's a meme of a crushed Will used when talking about the entanglement.

Last night was more of Will having enough of the jokes about him.

That nigga is a comedian. His job is to go and get laughs. I don't think he gives a fuck if a few unimportant niggas think he looks like a sucka.

If you think it's only people he deems as "unimportant" that thinks he looks like a sucka I don't know what to tell you.

This what I been saying today...

Like I get why Will wanted to step to Chris and also that it wasnt just this one incident, he just had enough in general but do it backstage where Chris can get a fair one and the two can actually fight... Will knew Chris wouldnt fight back and he could a safe/free slap, Chris had his hands behind his back... All this makes it abit of a weak move tbh

Also, once you decide on violence, double down, punch the guy, dont slap and cry after, he didnt even leave a mark on Chris... Chris took it like prime Hagler, didnt flinch, touch his face and carried on the show...
Here we go with this "fair one" shit again.

We don't know what Will knew...he could've been ready for all the smoke last night. None of us were/are in that man's head. And who are you/any of us to dictate how Will or anyone else doles out violence? The slap was warranted IMO, a bitch slap for a bitch🤷‍♀️

Back