Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Mark my words Will and Jada will be divorce by the end of the year or early next. Everybody will blame Jada for it and say he was to nice for her (white people) Will is going to end up with a white woman and his career gets back on track that will be a win win for Hollywood in their eyes. He will become hated by the bitters in the Community and they will say it was his fault the whole entire time and be mad because he didn’t stick beside his Black wife.

Tell me I’m lying?

If she didn’t stop him from going up there….ok. I can let that pass.
But when he started yelling, nothing?

Do u think she or anyone else in the audience knew Will was gonna go up there n slap Chris Rock? If she didn't know, this paragraph means nothing. A personal joke came her way, she had a quiet but visible reaction. Everything after that is on Will and Will only.

Fair point. But will thought the shit was funny at first then went n put hands on another man. Which one is it?

😏

When females get preg n dogged by some dog ass men 9 times outta 10 the women get blamed for how they choose.

If that don't apply to u then great, but to those who it does, keep the same energy.

When she saw will getting up, she had a chance to intervene. Or her initial reaction coulda been a little more discrete. The women I've talked to about it all said it wasn't a big deal and wouldn't have made it one. Let alone watch their husband do some sill shit. A simple it ain't that serious look or a gentle "let it go" touch from a woman can bring a man back to his right mind.

Pretty much everybody in here has mentioned how he was laughing at first too, the shit was just a simple joke (one he has made himself in the past toward someone else). But what changed that? Oh that's right, her blatant look of being offended.

And the last one is laughable. More often than not, the men are blamed for not being shit. Which I ain't mad at when they willingly abandon their seeds, but it's two sides. The side that chose doesn't get the same smoke and you know it. Not hardly.

When she saw will getting up, she had a chance to intervene. Or her initial reaction coulda been a little more discrete. The women I've talked to about it all said it wasn't a big deal and wouldn't have made it one. Let alone watch their husband do some sill shit. A simple it ain't that serious look or a gentle "let it go" touch from a woman can bring a man back to his right mind.

Pretty much everybody in here has mentioned how he was laughing at first too, the shit was just a simple joke (one he has made himself in the past toward someone else). But what changed that? Oh that's right, her blatant look of being offended.

And the last one is laughable. More often than not, the men are blamed for not being shit. Which I ain't mad at when they willingly abandon their seeds, but it's two sides. The side that chose doesn't get the same smoke and you know it. Not hardly.
I thought my wife was the only one to do “the touch”

Mark my words Will and Jada will be divorce by the end of the year or early next. Everybody will blame Jada for it and say he was to nice for her (white people) Will is going to end up with a white woman and his career gets back on track that will be a win win for Hollywood in their eyes. He will become hated by the bitters in the Community and they will say it was his fault the whole entire time and be mad because he didn’t stick beside his Black wife.

Tell me I’m lying?

@Marc123

"She had a chance to intervene"
If she just saw him laughing, do u honestly think she thought he was going up there to do damage?

Serious question...is there vid of him even looking her way at any point before he got up to hit Chris?

It depends on who u ask but point taken

"She had a chance to intervene"
If she just saw him laughing, do u honestly think she thought he was going up there to do damage?

Serious question...is there vid of him even looking her way at any point before he got up to hit Chris?

It depends on who u ask but point taken

Really it's a moot point, because he did it, it's one him. All I was trying to say is typically women know their men and how the react to things, especially based on their men seeing them react a certain way. And usually when the woman cares about her man, she can squash that real quick or even proactively prevent it. We can move on from that tho

You second point, I haven't seen it if there is, so is speculation (which we're all doing) but it's highly likely he noticed her reaction. Really the only theory that makes sense.

Really it's a moot point, because he did it, it's one him. All I was trying to say is typically women know their men and how the react to things, especially based on their men seeing them react a certain way. And usually when the woman cares about her man, she can squash that real quick or even proactively prevent it. We can move on from that tho
We're talking about the Oscars with live video audience of millions..I think expectations regarding ones reactions is a bit unrelatable to everyday instances/relationships here. How many ppl saying he's acted "out of character" and "breaking the facade"?

You second point, I haven't seen it if there is, so is speculation (which we're all doing) but it's highly likely he noticed her reaction. Really the only theory that makes sense.
Lol.its not the only theory that makes sense if it's based on speculation. If vid proof shows he never glanced her way you're flat out wrong.

We're talking about the Oscars with live video audience of millions..I think expectations regarding ones reactions is a bit unrelatable to everyday instances/relationships here. How many ppl saying he's acted "out of character" and "breaking the facade"?

Lol.its not the only theory that makes sense if it's based on speculation. If vid proof shows he never glanced her way you're flat out wrong.

So he just went from calm, relaxed and laughing to I'ma go slap this nigga?

lmao

So what's your speculation? That he just "snapped" with no outside factor?

And where's the vid proof that he never looked at her?

Idk what he did or why he did it.

All I know is if Chris pressed charges Will would've been handcuffed not Jada or her reaction.
And that’s the problem.
dint be a damn catalyst.
I’m sure if your lady came home an said Bruce at work is at it again……you’d be up there slapping homie around the parking lot.
but because she cares about her baby daddy and you are more valuable to the family so May not tell you.

And that’s the problem.
dint be a damn catalyst.
I’m sure if your lady came home an said Bruce at work is at it again……you’d be up there slapping homie around the parking lot.
but because she cares about her baby daddy and you are more valuable to the family so May not tell you.
U literally blaming a man taking a situation too far on his gal reacting in a way anything but positively.

If I was Will I'd take accountability for my actions. I hope he does. I wouldn't blame me sticking up for my lady on my lady.

And that’s the problem.
dint be a damn catalyst.

Lol

U literally blaming a man taking a situation too far on his gal reacting in a way anything but positively.

If I was Will I'd take accountability for my actions. I hope he does. I wouldn't blame me sticking up for my lady on my lady.
But your lady don’t constantly make you prove yourself more worthy than a dead man, amongst other things.
You speak from a different circumstance

If we being real, he's technically not wrong. Chris noticeably smaller than Will and a well placed slap on the jaw that Chris wasnt prepared for, could of knocked him out. And last I checked, a number of people have died from hitting their head.
See the source image

Last edited:
Back