Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Oh damn bet we get 10 more pages off this
I’ll start it off

fuck jada.
A good wife would have tried to settle their husband and not let him “protect” in that situation.

this is what you call saving face.
did she say, I didn’t give him a look that could have set him off after he laughed?

see, I been reading up on shit like this. The puppet master can do shit then plead ignorance or say how shit shoulda been done.
At any point did she even stand up for him?
Sayjng this is not who he is?
Saying he been stressed?
Something?
But nah, we both agree he overreacted?
F u jada.
Kinda like she thought pac was about to beat up will and begged him not too when pacific wasn’t thinking of will? Who overreacted then?

I’ll start it off

fuck jada.
A good wife would have tried to settle their husband and not let him “protect” in that situation.

this is what you call saving face.
did she say, I didn’t give him a look that could have set him off after he laughed?

see, I been reading up on shit like this. The puppet master can do shit then plead ignorance or say how shit shoulda been done.
At any point did she even stand up for him?
Sayjng this is not who he is?
Saying he been stressed?
Something?
But nah, we both agree he overreacted?
F u jada.
Kinda like she thought pac was about to beat up will and begged him not too when pacific wasn’t thinking of will? Who overreacted then?

Exhibit A...

Like they really don't know how to just keep things to themselves huh? This didn't need to be leaked. If she really believed he overreacted, she could have communicated that to him and left it alone. Now, he's not only the jackass that got physical at the Grammys while trying to protect his wife. He's the one that did it despite the fact that his wife didn't even want him to d it.

Also, this revelation will undoubtedly keep it all going for another week.
I guess you missed where it said a 'source says' huh

The look she gave him made me think she didn't like it and wanted Will to do something about it. Whether that was smack Chris, hit him, curse him out, take him to the side and have a private convo, or anything else is up for discussion

I didn't think it'd have this aftermath though but it is 2022 and everyone is offended by anything that has nothing to do with them. I don't think his career is ruined either

Like they really don't know how to just keep things to themselves huh? This didn't need to be leaked. If she really believed he overreacted, she could have communicated that to him and left it alone. Now, he's not only the jackass that got physical at the Grammys while trying to protect his wife. He's the one that did it despite the fact that his wife didn't even want him to d it.

Also, this revelation will undoubtedly keep it all going for another week.
Jada don't respect that man. Slapping someone to so call "defend his wife" does not change that. All this bs about protecting your wife blah blah blah looks even goofier after her comments and Will has further played himself for a woman who does not care about his image or feelings. Just because she your wife does not change her character

The look she gave him made me think she didn't like it and wanted Will to do something about it. Whether that was smack Chris, hit him, curse him out, take him to the side and have a private convo, or anything else is up for discussion

I didn't think it'd have this aftermath though but it is 2022 and everyone is offended by anything that has nothing to do with them. I don't think his career is ruined either
A woman like Jada will never be satisfied yet certain men keep dealing with these type of women and trying to please them. That is why Will is in this situation today. Should have stayed with his first wife or cut bait with Jada 20 years ago

I get your pov

But I don't think it's exclusive to women. I think it happens pretty much anytime someone says something stupid but to your point,
Yeah, it was never exclusive to women. If a dude that looked like the Stay Puff Marshmellow Man came out and said something stupid, the first thing that would happen is someone who comment on how he looked like the Stay Puff Marshmellow Man.

Which one of y'all niggas posted this shit? Lol.

Back