Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Celebrity has got to be mentally and emotionally draining like a mf. I'm surprised shit like this doesn't happen more often honestly.

Imagine being expected to have to take the high road with every muthafucka that ever wanted a bit of your time or said some'n slick about you.

I don't even like mfs tryna small talk with me on my in-office days.

At the urinal where it's perfectly silent:
Get the fuck outta my face.

At the waitline for the coffee pot:

Passing each other in the hallway:

I literally hate you all and I'm just here for the check.

FACTS!!!!!!

Celebrity has got to be mentally and emotionally draining like a mf. I'm surprised shit like this doesn't happen more often honestly.

Imagine being expected to have to take the high road with every muthafucka that ever wanted a bit of your time or said some'n slick about you.

I don't even like mfs tryna small talk with me on my in-office days.

At the urinal where it's perfectly silent:

At the waitline for the coffee pot:

Passing each other in the hallway:

I literally hate you all and I'm just here for the check.

Yeah this is why, especially as I've gotten older and far less tolerant of random silly shit in public, I've grown a bit more empathetic to certain aspects of people in the public eye. Especially when you look at how bad those tabloid mags used to be in the late 90s and 2000s. It makes perfect sense why somebody like Britney Spears broke the way she did among others.

Yeah this is why, especially as I've gotten older and far less tolerant of random silly shit in public, I've grown a bit more empathetic to certain aspects of people in the public eye. Especially when you look at how bad those tabloid mags used to be in the late 90s and 2000s. It makes perfect sense why somebody like Britney Spears broke the way she did among others.

I've always found it disturbing how people want celebrities to NOT be real people with real problems and real emotions.

I've always found it disturbing how people want celebrities to NOT be real people with real problems and real emotions.

Because of this perception that money means they don't suffer from or have to deal with normal everyday life shit still. They still got family drama, relationship drama and just general life shit to deal with. Granted they have better resources to get help with some of these things but the problems themselves still exist. That's why I always think it's dismissive when people say "insert celeb here is a rich so who cares about their problems" cuz we done seen plenty rich folks kill themselves because they're unhappy

Oh damn bet we get 10 more pages off this

Protect black women....from WORDS she didn't need protecting from (or not in the format it came in) 😬🤣

Like they really don't know how to just keep things to themselves huh? This didn't need to be leaked. If she really believed he overreacted, she could have communicated that to him and left it alone. Now, he's not only the jackass that got physical at the Grammys while trying to protect his wife. He's the one that did it despite the fact that his wife didn't even want him to d it.

Also, this revelation will undoubtedly keep it all going for another week.

Like they really don't know how to just keep things to themselves huh? This didn't need to be leaked. If she really believed he overreacted, she could have communicated that to him and left it alone. Now, he's not only the jackass that got physical at the Grammys while trying to protect his wife. He's the one that did it despite the fact that his wife didn't even want him to d it.

Also, this revelation will undoubtedly keep it all going for another week.

It was communicated to him...but what do you think a leak is? It means somebody not them gave this answer to the magazine so they ran with the quote. That's not something in Will Smith or Jada Pinketts have control over when a magazine decides to run with a random quote. Now it just seems like people are reaching super hard to blame her for 100% of this situation when she literally was just sitting there. Alot of people need to grapple with why they're so quick to and taking so much joy in throwing her under the bus.

Back