Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Stop acting like she's the girl who stood you up for senior prom and figure out why you get so mad at somebody you don't know and whose life decisions don't affect you
Lol
did you feel good saying that?

see you just don’t like to call a spade a spade for whatever reason.
We all in a forum talking about shit.
Didn’t you talk shit about kanye?
What we doing here?

Lol
did you feel good saying that?

see you just don’t like to call a spade a spade for whatever reason.
We all in a forum talking about shit.
Didn’t you talk shit about kanye?
What we doing here?

I call you out on your bullshit all the time so I'm pretty good at calling a spade a spade. And yeah I said Kanye is stalking and harassing that woman because guess what...he actually is. This boogeyman that you and some others have turned Jada Pinkett into is largely projections of yall own imaginations and literally intentionally misinterpreting things she's said.

Funny shit is through all this Will Smith himself called out Jada Pinkett to her face during that infamous RTT where the meme of him came from but people like you and others so badly want him to enact some public get back so you can feel better about yourself you missed it.

I’ll start it off

fuck jada.
A good wife would have tried to settle their husband and not let him “protect” in that situation.

this is what you call saving face.
did she say, I didn’t give him a look that could have set him off after he laughed?

see, I been reading up on shit like this. The puppet master can do shit then plead ignorance or say how shit shoulda been done.
At any point did she even stand up for him?
Sayjng this is not who he is?
Saying he been stressed?
Something?
But nah, we both agree he overreacted?
F u jada.
Kinda like she thought pac was about to beat up will and begged him not too when pacific wasn’t thinking of will? Who overreacted then?
As your brother, I'm speaking from experience as I've had my own struggles with bitter women but whatever the specific issue that has you in bondage, you need to release it brother.

I've only seen a fraction of your ascent and I can tell you gonna just keep going but you gotta release thoughts like these from your psyche man.

"I'm not calling you out, I'm calling you up"
-Willie Green

I call you out on your bullshit all the time so I'm pretty good at calling a spade a spade. And yeah I said Kanye is stalking and harassing that woman because guess what...he actually is. This boogeyman that you and some others have turned Jada Pinkett into is largely projections of yall own imaginations and literally intentionally misinterpreting things she's said.

Funny shit is through all this Will Smith himself called out Jada Pinkett to her face during that infamous RTT where the meme of him came from but people like you and others so badly want him to enact some public get back so you can feel better about yourself you missed it.
Soooo
You mad at a nigga you dont know for being mad at people they don’t know?
Lol

When all else fails, say the person is “projecting”.
that’s a interesting word,
Like I always with you, it goes both ways. And I’ll take a bit of your post to say , “ but you missed it”
Lol

As your brother, I'm speaking from experience as I've had my own struggles with bitter women but whatever the specific issue that has you in bondage, you need to release it brother.

I've only seen a fraction of your ascent and I can tell you gonna just keep going but you gotta release thoughts like these from your psyche man.

"I'm not calling you out, I'm calling you up"
-Willie Green
Oh look the ref coming to ref
Cha ass outta here.
Y’all niggas always trying to play the women hating angle and have no idea. But let’s roll and embrace it.
F
D
Pedo
B

Soooo
You mad at a nigga you dont know for being mad at people they don’t know?
Lol

When all else fails, say the person is “projecting”.
that’s a interesting word,
Like I always with you, it goes both ways. And I’ll take a bit of your post to say , “ but you missed it”
Lol

That's the thing...I'm not mad at Kanye and I'm not personalizing the shit he says or does. I can comment on the man's actions without making it about how it makes me feel. But when you've got multiple "fuck Jada" posts it does lend itself to giving away that you see something in what she's saying/doing that is making you react a certain way.

It's also a huge contradiction that as much as you claim to push personal responsibility you and others entire premise is Will Smith basically being under some spell and unable to control his own actions or form a coherent thought for himself without her feeding it to him. Instead of blaming the actual person who slapped somebody you're instead turning it on the person who did nothing but sit and have a joke told about them. You and other niggas in here referring to her as some mob boss like figure who sending Will out on hits like he not a grown ass man who can make a decision for himself is just sad.

That's the thing...I'm not mad at Kanye and I'm not personalizing the shit he says or does. I can comment on the man's actions without making it about how it makes me feel. But when you've got multiple "fuck Jada" posts it does lend itself to giving away that you see something in what she's saying/doing that is making you react a certain way.

It's also a huge contradiction that as much as you claim to push personal responsibility you and others entire premise is Will Smith basically being under some spell and unable to control his own actions or form a coherent thought for himself without her feeding it to him. Instead of blaming the actual person who slapped somebody you're instead turning it on the person who did nothing but sit and have a joke told about them. You and other niggas in here referring to her as some mob boss like figure who sending Will out on hits like he not a grown ass man who can make a decision for himself is just sad.
Sooo
Can a person not be emotionally and mentally abused?
Can a person not control another person?
Do I preach personal accountability? Yep. But it’s not a one size fits all and when love is involved, that changes shit. Tell me I’m lion.
and yes, I do feel bad for the guy. But I’m not going to pretend I don’t see what’s placed in front of me and speak on.
maybe you missed it but I been said will was a hoe for what he did. But, that don’t fit the narrative.
i literally said he handled it wrong, but I can also say I understand what pushed him to it which is the actions of mostly his wife and wayward kids.
can multiple things be true at once?

I say fuck jada
Also say fuck Elon musk, Jeff bezos and a few others.
what we talking about tho?

Honestly I don't believe she gave that look for Will to do something. That was just a look of her not liking what Chris said.

If Will saw her reaction...then yeah he took it upon himself to do what he did. But if SHE truly wanted Will to go up there and do something...then I think she would've stared directly at Will wit the "So you not going to do anything??" look. She didn't do that in the vid.

150 pages or bust baby!

Honestly I don't believe she gave that look for Will to do something. That was just a look of her not liking what Chris said.

If Will saw her reaction...then yeah he took it upon himself to do what he did. But if SHE truly wanted Will to go up there and do something...then I think she would've stared directly at Will wit the "So you not going to do anything??" look. She didn't do that in the vid.

150 pages or bust baby!
Man if you don’t…..
He could’ve reacted on the notion that shit would be hell later.

The only lack of accountability is on the black men who overreact at the behest of the sistas who often excuse themselves of having any role in escalating said situation.

Exactly like I said, women like her either start shit or don't even try to diffuse it where they can, then distance themselves when the heat come.

Now she's saying he overreacted. Well she sure thought the shit was funny when it happened, so which one is it?

And nobody is making her "the devil". The biggest sentiment in this thread is that will did some hoe shit. Aside from that, yeah jada has not been what anyone in their non simp ass right mind would call a supportive wife. It's more like some of yall trying to hard to cape as usual anytime there's a miniscule amount of criticism towards women. Let me say this again for the "yall hate women" lookin ass niggas,

what will did was some simp, sucker shit. The ultimate responsibility is on him. But that don't mean we can't look at what his own wife has put him through and say damn this is a man at his wits end in a relationship where he's been publicly disrespected and manipulated. It's sad to see and further is an example of a double standard cuz if this were the other way around, ppl would be calling will an abusive narcissist.

Exactly like I said, women like her either start shit or don't even try to diffuse it where they can, then distance themselves when the heat come.
Do u think she or anyone else in the audience knew Will was gonna go up there n slap Chris Rock? If she didn't know, this paragraph means nothing. A personal joke came her way, she had a quiet but visible reaction. Everything after that is on Will and Will only.

Now she's saying he overreacted. Well she sure thought the shit was funny when it happened, so which one is it?
Fair point. But will thought the shit was funny at first then went n put hands on another man. Which one is it?

And nobody is making her "the devil".
😏

The biggest sentiment in this thread is that will did some hoe shit. Aside from that, yeah jada has not been what anyone in their non simp ass right mind would call a supportive wife. It's more like some of yall trying to hard to cape as usual anytime there's a miniscule amount of criticism towards women. Let me say this again for the "yall hate women" lookin ass niggas,

what will did was some simp, sucker shit. The ultimate responsibility is on him. But that don't mean we can't look at what his own wife has put him through and say damn this is a man at his wits end in a relationship where he's been publicly disrespected and manipulated. It's sad to see and further is an example of a double standard cuz if this were the other way around, ppl would be calling will an abusive narcissist.
When females get preg n dogged by some dog ass men 9 times outta 10 the women get blamed for how they choose.

If that don't apply to u then great, but to those who it does, keep the same energy.

yall projected so much when discussing this situation i cant help but laugh 😭😭😭😭😭

“He was defending his wife!!!”

“That slap was for Black women across America”

“Talk shit get hit”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 now look !!! mann it had nothing to do with Jada, alopecia, Black women or even Chris rock

it however had everything to do with Will smith and whatever he has going on with self smh and thats where the conversation shouldve started and stopped

Back