Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

And real talk, one of the best things bald women is you get better grip.

Long haired women you get better steering action but with bald women you can grip the entire head.

I had a bad ass bald woman and I found the spot where she like her head gripped and she would have full body orgasms.

On on some freaky disrespectful shit, I was hitting from the back and just busted on the top of her head.

Her head looked like a glazed muffin.

Get you a bad ass bald bih man.

Last edited:
And real talk, one of the best things bald women is you get better grip.

Long haired women you get better steering action but with bald women you can grip the entire head.

I had a bad ass bald woman and I found the spot where she like her head gripped and she would have full body orgasms.

One on some freaky disrespectful shit, I was hitting from the back and just busted on the top of her head.

Her head looked like a glazed muffin.

Get you a bad ass bald bih man.

Bolded...

lmao-dying.gif

Mark my words Will and Jada will be divorce by the end of the year or early next. Everybody will blame Jada for it and say he was to nice for her (white people) Will is going to end up with a white woman and his career gets back on track that will be a win win for Hollywood in their eyes. He will become hated by the bitters in the Community and they will say it was his fault the whole entire time and be mad because he didn’t stick beside his Black wife.

Tell me I’m lying?

Y'all niggas just saying anything now ..

Don't be wishing divorce on nobody...

It goes without saying 25 years of a marital union (man & woman) is a long ass time especially in Hollywood...

Do u think she or anyone else in the audience knew Will was gonna go up there n slap Chris Rock? If she didn't know, this paragraph means nothing. A personal joke came her way, she had a quiet but visible reaction. Everything after that is on Will and Will only.

Fair point. But will thought the shit was funny at first then went n put hands on another man. Which one is it?

😏

When females get preg n dogged by some dog ass men 9 times outta 10 the women get blamed for how they choose.

If that don't apply to u then great, but to those who it does, keep the same energy.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Unfortunately, this is becoming true.

See
This is an example of a woman who wants constant leverage.
If will never touched Chris, then she can say she’s unprotected this can act out.
But since he “protected” her, she now has to fall in line

but wait, there’s more

she’s jada
So instead of falling in line, she now wants to isolate.

@BlackRain
@AP2.5

guess what yall

im about to project

f
D
Pedo
B

See
If will never touched Chris, then she can say she’s unprotected this can act out.

but wait, there’s more

she’s jada

@BlackRain
@AP2.5

guess what yall

im about to project

f
D
Pedo
B
Idc what part of the world you're in but don't ever imagine me at 3:45 am CST

Good day sir

See

but wait, there’s more

she’s jada

@BlackRain
@AP2.5

guess what yall

im about to project

f
D
Pedo
B

My nigga at 4:45 am you're up rage posting about Jada Pinkett...but you don't want us to think you've got something personal against her...

Time for Will to leave Jada and do him. She seems like a confusing and toxic chore to deal with.

Back