Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Amy Schumer before she became mainstream was a super duper edgy comedian that made fun of fucked up shit.

And I always thought Amy Schumer looked like a bitch the Chucky doll would date.

This ain't the time or place, but it's sucks that anytime a woman says some stupid shit, the first thing people do is attack her physical appearance, if possible.

Like...there are so many more things about Amy Schumer to attack.
I get your pov

But I don't think it's exclusive to women. I think it happens pretty much anytime someone says something stupid but to your point, it does seem to be magnified when it's a woman on the receiving end

This ain't the time or place, but it's sucks that anytime a woman says some stupid shit, the first thing people do is attack her physical appearance, if possible.

Like...there are so many more things about Amy Schumer to attack.

Like her stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal and other comics. But I mean...she does look like WCW version of Mr. Perfect so that's also fair game

I get your pov

But I don't think it's exclusive to women. I think it happens pretty much anytime someone says something stupid but to your point, it does seem to be magnified when it's a woman on the receiving end

Yeah, it was never exclusive to women. If a dude that looked like the Stay Puff Marshmellow Man came out and said something stupid, the first thing that would happen is someone who comment on how he looked like the Stay Puff Marshmellow Man.

The difference is that generally more weight is put on women and their appearances than men, so those comments hit different. I think the analogous thing would be with regards to money and success. A chick not having money is not seen as being nearly as worthless as a dude not having money, so jokes along those lines typically affect men more.

Yeah, it was never exclusive to women. If a dude that looked like the Stay Puff Marshmellow Man came out and said something stupid, the first thing that would happen is someone who comment on how he looked like the Stay Puff Marshmellow Man.

The difference is that generally more weight is put on women and their appearances than men, so those comments hit different. I think the analogous thing would be with regards to money and success. A chick not having money is not seen as being nearly as worthless as a dude not having money, so jokes along those lines typically affect men more.

Considering what set this entire chain of events off the bold is very on point but seems to have been lost in all of this

Also have to remember that type of so called joke isn't above Amy Schumer. If she would've got slapped back then I'm sure she wouldn't have even considered that horrible Alec Baldwin "joke".

To be fair those roast jokes are supposed to go below the belt. I don't know if you've watched them but they can get pretty foul lol

Amy Schumer still sucks and isn't funny though

To be fair those roast jokes are supposed to go below the belt. I don't know if you've watched them but they can get pretty foul lol

Amy Schumer still sucks and isn't funny though

I know what a roast is and still with it being a roast there was a reason nobody thought shit was remotely funny or a decent shock value comment

Also have to remember that type of so called joke isn't above Amy Schumer. If she would've got slapped back then I'm sure she wouldn't have even considered that horrible Alec Baldwin "joke".

Was that the Ryan Dunn joke like 2 months after he died? Yea there's a reason Luda was ready to turn up at that Bieber roast when they was cracking jokes on Paul Walker like a few months after he died too

This nigga here LMFAO!!!!
s-l400.jpg
38172782-0-Nada_So_we_decided_to_do_no_screen_time_at_all_for_our_son_she_w-a-20_1611012752748.jpg
MV5BMzk5ODQ2ZWItMzAyNC00YjJjLThjOTYtMDMzZGMzZjEyODczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,47,500,281_.jpg

lmao-dying.gif
LMAO ayoooo my sides are hurting homie from a Christmas Story grew up to be a unfunny female comic and wrestler 😂😂😂😂

Celebrity has got to be mentally and emotionally draining like a mf. I'm surprised shit like this doesn't happen more often honestly.

Imagine being expected to have to take the high road with every muthafucka that ever wanted a bit of your time or said some'n slick about you.

I don't even like mfs tryna small talk with me on my in-office days.

At the urinal where it's perfectly silent:
Get the fuck outta my face.

At the waitline for the coffee pot:

Passing each other in the hallway:

I literally hate you all and I'm just here for the check.

Back