Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real One or Real dumb? Kids takes fall for others.

Real one or Real dumb? Kid takes fall for others.

• Real one

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Real dumb

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
who u tell on bruh.. it's okay.. u can tell again, we won't judge...

again... i'm not in jail...never been to jail.....

rofl... so clearly i ain't never take the fall for no one to go to jail....i just don't agree with snitching, so i don't place myself in situations where i can't handle the consequences....shit's simple to me....

but you clearly told on niggaz before, cuz you aggy as shit right now.....ole coward ass tattle tail ass nigga.....who you tell on??

Sometimes you don't have control of when a situation happens, then what. It ain't snitching if you ain't have nothing to do with it, smarten up nigga. You're to damn old to be still having this dumb street mentality

again...i ain't been to jail, i don't hang with niggaz who don't respect their freedom, so how is my way of thinking hurting me..

don't involve yourself in shit you can't handle....and if you chose to be around certain shit, you inherit the risks

so who you tell on?

what situation you was in you couldn't control?

cuz as a grown ass man i have yet to place myself in a situation i couldn't handle to the point i had to tell on niggaz....

but obviously you don't have the same good judgement,...

so who you tell on and why?

make it make sense to me....

I ain't never been arrested and ain't a nigga stupid enough to try to let me take blame for something they did

so you stayed your scary ass in the house..

okay... got it....

You just said you ain't ever been in jail so you stayed your stupid ass in the house
when i was a kid, yea, but as an adult i pick and choose what i wanted to be around and what risks i was willing to take,

i was in plenty of positions where i would have kept my mouth shut had i gotten caught up, but i played my part as well, and could have easily opted not to be there at all.....

i just make it clear that if you make the choice to be around certain people and certain things you inherit certain risks...

and when i was there i understood that, and if it was something i wanted no parts of i wasn't there...

You have no control of some things that happen, how many innocent people in jail because some shit just happened they had nothing to do with. You ain't no snitch for getting yourself outta trouble that you had nothing to do with at all.

Honestly most niggas who are like that show and/or tell you that before any type of situation involving them having the choice to snitch or not ever comes up. Its just that most niggas ignore that shit cause who said person is to them.

If you really think about it I'm willing to bet you saw the signs but YOU CHOSE to ignore them.
Well we usually don't see certain things until we revisit it. And when I did....we shouldn't have been cool.

But f you bruh, we focusing on how he ain't shit not how I missed the signs.

Ole don't be mad at the BM cuz I'm sure she showed you signs ass nigga

You ain't no snitch for getting yourself outta trouble that you had nothing to do with at all.
but that ain't got nothing to do with anything anyone in this thread is talking about..

you can't say the kid int he thread had nothing to do with it at all, as they were his friends and he was with them while whatever was going on happened...

so he did have something to do with it... so he didn't tell

and everybody in this thread repeatedly said if they were with their friends, and they were all doing something to get in trouble, they would stand tall because they had the choice to not be there... but since they were there they take the blame....

you the only person who is acting like you can be there with your friends while something is going on and you still have nothing to do with it so why not snitch.. or why else are you even commenting?

but that ain't got nothing to do with anything anyone in this thread is talking about..

you can't say the kid int he thread had nothing to do with it at all, as they were his friends and he was with them while whatever was going on happened...

so he did have something to do with it... so he didn't tell

and everybody in this thread repeatedly said if they were with their friends, and they were all doing something to get in trouble, they would stand tall because they had the choice to not be there... but since they were there they take the blame....

you the only person who is acting like you can be there with your friends while something is going on and you still have nothing to do with it so why not snitch.. or why else are you even commenting?

It's exactly what this thread is about, homie saying he not telling who actually did whatever was did. You can be in a classroom and your friends do something that ain't got nothing to do with you. Smarten up

Bruh, if you with them, you with them.

The ONLY reason you can go down for someone is if you're with them. And no body kidnapped you. You chose to be there. I got homies who locked up right now who respected me and my life choices enough to not involve me in the shit they tied into...

But I do know about it. And of I chose to be close to that shit... Then I inherit the risks. I understand, respect, and honor that line of thinking.

And since I don't want those type things in my life... I keep my distance.

But if I was out there, I ain't gonna play the fence and start telling the second shit got hot...

What the fuck you out there for if you know you ready to tell on everybody??

That's some sucka shit.... But that's the type shit you defend

Spot on fam. This is the same way how I moved when I was coming up. I got a childhood friend that's doing life for a murder he committed when he was 14. Even back then, I knew who I had to keep my distance from because when it's time for them to mob the streets, then I know they were about to do some things that'll get you in that system, maybe for a long time. That tool helped me a lot when I was growing up. I was cool with all them niggas because they looked at me as a light and someone that's in the right direction. I've seen plenty of weak dudes try to hang with thoro niggas for clout, get jam up and come out with a Motown contract lol

Well we usually don't see certain things until we revisit it. And when I did....we shouldn't have been cool.

But f you bruh, we focusing on how he ain't shit not how I missed the signs.

Ole don't be mad at the BM cuz I'm sure she showed you signs ass nigga

LLS its different with women so I'll give you some leeway on that cause we've all been in the situation when were like
eb6.jpg

47691052.jpg

We don't know what was did but dude clearly says he didn't do it so why should he take the blame?
but he was there with them and was willing to take the consequences for that part,

so that right there tells me he played some part......even if it as a lookout....., and wasn't about to give them up when he knew he was guilty by association at the least........

he just told her he ain't do shit cuz fuck her....

A person that's willing to snitch is never going to understand where a person who is not willing to snitch is coming from.

Trying to tell them anything otherwise is a lost cause and a waste of time.

A person that's willing to snitch is never going to understand where a person who is not willing to snitch is coming from.

Trying to tell them anything otherwise is a lost cause and a waste of time.

How is it snitching if the person had nothing to do with it

Back