Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real One or Real dumb? Kids takes fall for others.

Real one or Real dumb? Kid takes fall for others.

• Real one

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Real dumb

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
I need more context, I'm not sure why he stood around and had that conversation

Depends on what happened also

Right now I'm a call him a real one cause it sound like he gonna get a slap on the wrist

but would you do it for him?

I would do it for myself. Not snitching IMO has nothing to to with the other people. It has everything to do with your name and reputation.

Long story short. I would NEVER EVER sully my name. Has fuck all to do with anybody else.

For the record I've lost a job for not snitching on somebody who I couldn't care less about.

The other guy ain't come back to save his boy because he didn't give a shit that dude was getting in trouble. My well being more important than the next guy so I'm saving me everytime.

The way that chick was pressing up on him. You supposed to stand tall. That wasn't even real pressure. And you can tell homie had a part in whatever was going on.

He took the fall for being there. He was there, he knew what happened. And he was fully aware that being there meant he would likely have share some responsibility.

And he owned to to it.

Some niggaz try to weasel out of trouble. Some just own it and keep it moving.

I respect homies decision. SMH at those who would have folded. But again... Not supriseds. Niggaz show their character all the time

Some weasel out of trouble like the person who got away for actually doing the misdeed. You champion the dumbest things

The way that chick was pressing up on him. You supposed to stand tall. That wasn't even real pressure. And you can tell homie had a part in whatever was going on.

He took the fall for being there. He was there, he knew what happened. And he was fully aware that being there meant he would likely have share some responsibility.

And he owned to to it.

Some niggaz try to weasel out of trouble. Some just own it and keep it moving.

I respect homies decision. SMH at those who would have folded. But again... Not supriseds. Niggaz show their character all the time

They don't have any character which is why they would snitch and try to justify doing that sucka shit.

if my homie getting pressed for something i did .....im going to stand up for myself.

why watch him go down just to call him a real one?

nah....he got caught, im going to turn myself in if i did what hes getting accused of.

if my homie getting pressed for something i did .....im going to stand up for myself.

why watch him go down just to call him a real one?

nah....he got caught, im going to turn myself in if i did what hes getting accused of.

Dudes don't even realize the boy getting in trouble is the sucka in the situation.

Back