Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real One or Real dumb? Kids takes fall for others.

Real one or Real dumb? Kid takes fall for others.

• Real one

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Real dumb

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
if my homie getting pressed for something i did .....im going to stand up for myself.

why watch him go down just to call him a real one?

nah....he got caught, im going to turn myself in if i did what hes getting accused of.

That makes sense. Especially if your homie didn't have anything to do with what YOU did. Now if he was part of it and you got away and he didn't he sucka if he snitch on you when both of yall did the shit. Regardless if you played a bigger role than he did.

Even if your homie didn't have anything to do with it IMO he fucked up if he tell on you. Just like you fucked up for letting him take the fall.

quick story....
i once got into some shit and coulda took alot of people down...including a dude i was cool with.
i took all the blame and didnt say shit about no one else. claimed i didnt know shit about what anyone else was doing.

yea...i got all the he cool back pats.

many years later ...got into some shit again.....this time the dude i was cool with got caught....nigga straight up said hes not going down for me.

and this didnt even involve nothing serious....this was about our chicks.

learned my lesson that day with dude. but also learned my lessons about mixing niggas with money or chicks.
either way.....i roll solo.
cant tell on myself.

Some weasel out of trouble like the person who got away for actually doing the misdeed. You champion the dumbest things
I actually had friends growing up

Sometimes everybody got caught, sometimes one got caught. But no one ever told.

I can see you ain't grow up the same way....

It's cool.... Just couldn't be me

quick story....
i once got into some shit and coulda took alot of people down...including a dude i was cool with.
i took all the blame and didnt say shit about no one else. claimed i didnt know shit about what anyone else was doing.

yea...i got all the he cool back pats.

many years later ...got into some shit again.....this time the dude i was cool with got caught....nigga straight up said hes not going down for me.

and this didnt even involve nothing serious....this was about our chicks.

learned my lesson that day with dude. but also learned my lessons about mixing niggas with money or chicks.
either way.....i roll solo.
cant tell on myself.

Honestly most niggas who are like that show and/or tell you that before any type of situation involving them having the choice to snitch or not ever comes up. Its just that most niggas ignore that shit cause who said person is to them.

If you really think about it I'm willing to bet you saw the signs but YOU CHOSE to ignore them.

I set off a stink bomb in class before with my lacrosse stick. Two of my home boys got caught for it, and took to the office

I walked out the class went to the office and turned myself in.

Both them niggaz was about to get suspended, but they wasn't telling....

They was real as fuck....

Then before they even left, my other homeboy came in the office and said he sold me the stink bomb so if I'm in trouble he is too...

Like I said we ain't grow up the same

I actually had friends growing up

Sometimes everybody got caught, sometimes one got caught. But no one ever told.

I can see you ain't grow up the same way....

It's cool.... Just couldn't be me

So did I and I never put them in a position to get in trouble and they never did that to me. What type of silly shit you be on.

Trill one....

this is why I stayed getting kicked out of school...I was never with that type of shit i'll just bounce

they take that shit way too seriously

now from a father, nah of course he was supposed to snitch and be the smart kid concerned with his future and allat.....

So did I and I never put them in a position to get in trouble and they never did that to me. What type of silly shit you be on.
So you and your friends never did anything to get in trouble?

I guess we were silly then, cuz we stayed doing dumb shit.... We had fun

So you and your friends never did anything to get in trouble?

I guess we were silly then, cuz we stayed doing dumb shit.... We had fun

I didn't say I never got in any trouble but what I didn't do is blame somebody else for what I did.

I sure as hell wasn't taken the blame for someone else, the hell I look like getting suspended for somebody else and then going home getting punished too while the guilty party out and about and I'm stuck at home on punishment.

You supposed to stand tall, and homie did that. At his age, all you got is your rep. If you from the hood, you know what happens to niggas labeled snitch. For those who aint, Google Randy Wagstaff.

From how it sounds, she can't even prove he was involved,he was just present. He'll probably get a 5day suspension, small fries.

I didn't say I never got in any trouble but what I didn't do is blame somebody else for what I did.

I sure as hell wasn't taken the blame for someone else, the hell I look like getting suspended for somebody else and then going home getting punished too while the guilty party out and about and I'm stuck at home on punishment.
Whatever bruh....

Niggaz prolly knew better than to bring your scary ass along for anything where niggaz might get caught...

Someone throws a ball of paper at the teacher...

Teacher: all right.... Either someone speaks up everybody gets detention.

Chitown b :
1459741745757.png

Back