Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real One or Real dumb? Kids takes fall for others.

Real one or Real dumb? Kid takes fall for others.

• Real one

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Real dumb

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
This shit funny as fuck tho....

Yo happy as shit to be a snitch.... This y'all man's though....

ROFL

Naw, I actually have something called pride in myself.

That's all...

So do I by not taking the blame of some stuff I ain't do, for what some silly ass rep. Your goofy ass would take a jail bid for another nigga if it came down to it.,

This shit funny as fuck tho....

Yo happy as shit to be a snitch.... This y'all man's though....

ROFL

I'll save me every time because I'm more important than anyone else. Fuck I look like going down for another nigga's actions, that just plain dumb.

ROFL, yet here I am not in jail...

When several of my friends are.

Bruh, if you with them, you with them.

The ONLY reason you can go down for someone is if you're with them. And no body kidnapped you. You chose to be there. I got homies who locked up right now who respected me and my life choices enough to not involve me in the shit they tied into...

But I do know about it. And of I chose to be close to that shit... Then I inherit the risks. I understand, respect, and honor that line of thinking.

And since I don't want those type things in my life... I keep my distance.

But if I was out there, I ain't gonna play the fence and start telling the second shit got hot...

What the fuck you out there for if you know you ready to tell on everybody??

That's some sucka shit.... But that's the type shit you defend

Bruh, if you with them, you with them.

The ONLY reason you can go down for someone is if you're with them. And no body kidnapped you. You chose to be there. I got homies who locked up right now who respected me and my life choices enough to not involve me in the shit they tied into...

But I do know about it. And of I chose to be close to that shit... Then I inherit the risks. I understand, respect, and honor that line of thinking.

And since I don't want those type things in my life... I keep my distance.

But if I was out there, I ain't gonna play the fence and start telling the second shit got hot...

What the fuck you out there for if you know you ready to tell on everybody??

That's some sucka shit.... But that's the type shit you defend

You can be walking down the street with your guys and they decide to rob a mf'er and you don't participate, you taking responsibility for that if a camera catch you all together before the robbery.

You can be walking down the street with your guys and they decide to rob a mf'er and you don't participate, you taking responsibility for that if a camera catch you all together before the robbery.
get outta here with the dumb shit man... that ain't real life

This shit happens a lot, your dumb ass would sit in jail for that. You're an idiot
like i said, you scary as shit...

you scared to walk down the street cuz you scared of what niggaz might do...

just admit you a coward

"what if you walking down the street and your friend robs somebody?"

you really sound like a bitch right now...
:hahaha:

atleast we know the niggaz that was scared to come outside when they was younger....

yea, stay yo scary ass in the house bruh

"what if you walking down the street and your friend robs somebody?"

you really sound like a bitch right now...
:hahaha:

You just a old dumb fuck still worried about rep. I wish I would be in jail because I'm protecting someone else. I swear you're a dumbass

again... i'm not in jail...never been to jail.....

rofl... so clearly i ain't never take the fall for no one to go to jail....i just don't agree with snitching, so i don't place myself in situations where i can't handle the consequences....shit's simple to me....

but you clearly told on niggaz before, cuz you aggy as shit right now.....ole coward ass tattle tail ass nigga.....who you tell on??

Back