Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real One or Real dumb? Kids takes fall for others.

Real one or Real dumb? Kid takes fall for others.

• Real one

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Real dumb

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Lil homie a real one. The only thing he fucked up on was talking like he knew something, you're supposed to talk like you don't even know what country this is. The lady didn't have proof of shit no way.

Bruh. I tell ppl all the time. Deny deny deny.

If they had proof they wouldn’t do all that extra shit.

Would you consider him a real one or real dumb if you were his father? Not being facetious. I really want to know if your opinion changes if he's your son.

Would you consider him a real one or real dumb if you were his father? Not being facetious. I really want to know if your opinion changes if he's your son.

Black parents dont want their kids snitching because black people will beat shit out you for it. You want your son to get a one day suspension or be ostracized and labeled a snitch. Of course if you in the suburbs no big deal

Black parents dont want their kids snitching because black people will beat shit out you for it. You want your son to get a one day suspension or be ostracized and labeled a snitch. Of course if you in the suburbs no big deal
And where does it get black people?
A hood overran with fuck niggas who kill at will.

These niggas would let murderers and rapists roam free because of no snitching but be the main ones crying in other threads about locking up murderers and rapists

These niggas would let murderers and rapists roam free because of no snitching but be the main ones crying in other threads about locking up murderers and rapists

Woah there is a line i never said rapists or killers shouldnt be told on. Ijs the label of snitch is viewed bad in every community. Snitching is literally i do a crime you do a crime and i tell on you to lessen my time thats it.

Being quiet when there is a nigga killing kids or raping shit is not cool imo. Going to police for shit like that is not snitching to me. Now as far as dumb niggas go that is snitching and dumb niggas are dangerous. Being that we individualistic the dumb niggas are running free and probably will harm you if you "snitched" police dont even protect snitches so its not hard to understand why you dont want your kid labeled a snitch.

But as far as the op goes i think this is a one time isolated thing

Without knowin' the severity of the offence, I'ma say he a real one. It's just school, not like he' goin' pen or anything and also that whole "I kno' it wasn't you but you'll get in trouble as if it were if you don't snitch" line is bullshit.

Last edited:
Back