Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Rate The Bars: T.I.

I'll take the opinion of nas, jay, etc over the lupe intergalactic gang

Who don't have him as their GOAT. lol

Keep trying there buddy.

"they said his name in a song"

200.gif

But they do.......

and damn, lupe not mentioned once...................................

Lol this nigga ap making UGK>>> Nas threads and wanna talk about people not trollin, nigga if u dont

Lol this nigga ap making UGK>>> Nas threads and wanna talk about people not trollin, nigga if u dont
Don't do this

The thread title is ugk vs Nas as it was the topic of a segment on a pod. But you didn't listen, so I get it

I didn't say ugk >> Nas

You better than this

I've been objective this whole time, even said the lyrics they selected from pac were obviously on purpose knowing TI worships pac so they picked some random ass verse from pac when he was still a teen. I can see through the bs tho

Don't do this

The thread title is ugk vs Nas as it was the topic of a segment on a pod. But you didn't listen, so I get it

I didn't say ugk >> Nas

You better than this

I did listen and even commented on it in the thread lol

Lol that the bias in you, any critic of Pac has to be trolling
This

Not one time did I say any any thread pac was trash

I just said he wasn't this lyrical savant that you make him out to be, but that's ok. He's great at what he did. That's not a shot

This my first time in 4 pages mentioning Hennessy and enemies because that's low hanging fruit at this point

I did listen and even commented on it in the thread lol
You didn't listen, you heard it

Your comment was how can you take bomani serious when he said he wasn't that familiar with NY hip hop at one point

That's the same shit most of the southern posters have been saying here

Sooooooo by that logic, according to East coast niggas (another point he brings up) I can never listen to an album as an adult and appreciate it if I didn't listen to it when it was released on cassette?

If the album is as good as most of y'all be saying, then it should transcend different eras and styles of music that have come since it was originally released

He came off as a bias hater and even the people on the podcast said he did, it's not just me saying it

Back