Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Rate The Bars: T.I.

Well going back to what I wrote earlier how is Pac not lyrical...
Lyrical is expressing the writer's emotions in an imaginative and beautiful way
As far as lyricism, I think the better word be technical aspect, encompassing wordplay and punchlines
Cool so by that definition Kodak Black displays lyricism and is lyrical.

Find one post in here that is hating on pac

$1M if you can

He came off as a bias hater and even the people on the podcast said he did, it's not just me saying it

I listened to the POD

Bomani acknowledged that as far as RAPPING...Nas the best out

But he also pointed out that one of Nas’s biggest criticisms from fans is his ability to make music...

As in the whole product (production, lyrics etc.)

Which the hosts admitted

He was saying in his opinion UGK made better misic than Nas...not that they were better rappers

He also went on to say that for the most part UGK is a purely southern product. Even after Big Pimpin UGK still catered to the southern market...Big Pimpin was about as close as gets to UGK doing a “mainstream” single.

Anywho...there were good points made by both sides...but Bomani’s main point was that he felt that UGK made better music that Nas...

Which I think he does

And your def not being objective if you cant recognize and acknowledge Pac’s simple rhyme schemes bruh.

Doesnt mean that Pac is trash nor is he not (arguably) the GOAT. He just doesnt have the technical prowess of a Nas or Big or Jay.

Where he lacks in technique...he more than makes up for in the realm of artistry, emotion etc

:shrug3:

When was Nas' ability to make good music ever questioned? lmaooooo must only be going down in the dirt roads of the south, i've never heard that shit in my life.

He's always mentioned in the top 3 in discographies, hence the tournament currently happening on ABW now

Yall southern niggas are crazy man lol

When was Nas' ability to make good music ever questioned? lmaooooo must only be going down in the dirt roads of the south, i've never heard that shit in my life.

He's always mentioned in the top 3 in discographies, hence the tournament currently happening on ABW now

Yall southern niggas are crazy man lol

All the time...

but AP already explained it im not going down that road.

and you east coast niggas (mainly NY) are just as crazy if not even more. again...yall regional hate is over the top and can be fucking disrespectful at times. When every other region has the ability to give props where its due and if we dont like it we keep it moving.

This inheritence of arrogance your coast got from NY (who hates and bashes almost anyone sound in hip hop if its outside the boroughs) gotta stop.

U can look in the 3-6 thread and see I have no hate on the south and I'm very knowledgeable on most artists from the south. Even in the No Limit thread I provided proof I have a rack of albums from them, but I'm aware of where they rank as far as tiers of hiphop. A lot of yall southern posters are clearly bias and some lack knowledge on the genre as a whole.

A lot of yall east coast posters are clearly bias and some lack knowledge on the genre as a whole.

See how easily that can be flipped.

Again...comes down to the lack of respect east coast (mainly NY) heads have for other regions hip hop in general.

In my experience on forums and in real life...the midwest, south and west heads give respect and props where its due....while east coast heads are WILD disrespectful and close minded...

I dont understand east coast niggas wearing timbs with fucking shorts in the summer...but that dont mean east coast niggas cant dress...its just a part of the culture I dont understand lol

What east coast posters are doing that tho?

Yall might not like it, but east coast started the shit and most of the pioneers and legends are from the east coast, that's a fact. It's not that niggas hate the south, but saying shit like "nas only has one great album" or "ugk>>nas" like cmon, yall gotta relax.

I listened to the POD

Bomani acknowledged that as far as RAPPING...Nas the best out

But he also pointed out that one of Nas’s biggest criticisms from fans is his ability to make music...

As in the whole product (production, lyrics etc.)

Which the hosts admitted

He was saying in his opinion UGK made better misic than Nas...not that they were better rappers

He also went on to say that for the most part UGK is a purely southern product. Even after Big Pimpin UGK still catered to the southern market...Big Pimpin was about as close as gets to UGK doing a “mainstream” single.

Anywho...there were good points made by both sides...but Bomani’s main point was that he felt that UGK made better music that Nas...

Which I think he does

And your def not being objective if you cant recognize and acknowledge Pac’s simple rhyme schemes bruh.

Doesnt mean that Pac is trash nor is he not (arguably) the GOAT. He just doesnt have the technical prowess of a Nas or Big or Jay.

Where he lacks in technique...he more than makes up for in the realm of artistry, emotion etc

:shrug3:

I'ma get this shit tattooed right under my God's son tat on my belly

Back