Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Rate The Bars: T.I.

Also...

B.o.B be low key spittin. He underrated.

Niggas saying Pac wack but B.O.B be spittin?

man

giphy.gif

He came off as a bias hater and even the people on the podcast said he did, it's not just me saying it

Just say you didn't listen

He said that as great as Nas is, his albums have not reflected that great ability and that he's disappointed that his catalog isn't as great as it should be

So, again, you didn't listen if you came to that conclusion that he doesn't like Nas because he's biased

I listened to that ridiculous ass country bumpkin logic of a podcast. He said Illmatic is the only good Nas album but you want a nigga to take that bullshit serious? lol cmon man

I listened to that ridiculous ass country bumpkin logic of a podcast. He said Illmatic is the only good Nas album but you want a nigga to take that bullshit serious? lol cmon man
He said stillmatic but you listened huh

SMH

He said Nas' music isn't on the top level. He said his rapping is good, but his music is wack.

He said Nas' music isn't on the top level. He said his rapping is good, but his music is wack.
Last time I'ma say this

He admits Nas ability as an emcee isn't in question but his albums as a collective have not shown that ability

Vlad said, and many others agreed, that Nas beat selection has always been an issue. Even though it's fuck Vlad, that is a very valid criticism and one that I agree with

The great thing about his ability as an emcee is that he's able to take the stank off most of those trash beats he's had for a bulk of his career.

But that still don't mean those beats ain't trash or rather simply put, they could've been a lot better for the caliber of rapper Nas is

This nigga said "VLAD SAID" lmaooooooooooooo , i gotta go take a walk and catch my breath after that one

Pac isn't known for his wordplay, so his bars are simple and to the point, but his emotional output and content pushes him to goat status because you feel the lyrics, DMX falls in that vein. Whereas a Nas has the wordplay and content, the picture creating ability, but his expressiveness isn't as good as Pac... so in saying both are lyrical, but Pac I think would be better in one sense and Nas got it more on the technical end.

Last edited:
This nigga said "VLAD SAID" lmaooooooooooooo , i gotta go take a walk and catch my breath after that one
Brah, the messenger doesn't take away from the message but you didn't disagree so, yeah

Hell nah fam lol If i ever say "well like bill o'reilly says" nigga shoot me lol

By the textbook definition anybody that raps is “lyrical” and displays “lyricism”
Well going back to what I wrote earlier how is Pac not lyrical...
Lyrical is expressing the writer's emotions in an imaginative and beautiful way
As far as lyricism, I think the better word be technical aspect, encompassing wordplay and punchlines

Back