Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Rate The Bars: T.I.

He's not the Goat because he has wack bars b. Simple logic man. Yall just wanna hear intergalactic shit, same reason why lupe will never be in the goat convo
Why do you keep talking about Goat.
No one but you is talking about that. I have no problem with people saying Pac is the GOAT. He was a profound rapper content wise, with heavy heavy impact.
We talking about bars sir. B A R S. The end. The fact that you cant admit the nigga had simple ass bars let me know you're bias and not using logic.

Why you brought up Lupe though lol

Why do you keep talking about Goat.
No one but you is talking about that. I have no problem with people saying Pac is the GOAT. He was a profound rapper content wise, with heavy heavy impact.
We talking about bars sir. B A R S. The end. The fact that you cant admit the nigga had simple ass bars let me know you're bias and not using logic.

So he has profound content but weak bars? How does that work?

When u say bars are u talkin about punchlines? If that's the case than ofc, Pac aint a punchline rapper, but neither is nas and neither have weak bars lol

So explain how he has profound lyrics but weak bars.

Yall hurt because i brought up lupe? lol and the fact he will never reach pac level? Yall be aight

So he has profound content but weak bars? How does that work?

When u say bars are u talkin about punchlines? If that's the case than ofc, Pac aint a punchline rapper, but neither is nas and neither have weak bars lol

So explain how he has profound lyrics but weak bars.
What he said was powerful. He had powerful content. How he put it together was weak.
He's building materials where top notched, his construction was meh.
Content ≠ Bars
Content is just what is being spoken about.

Im not talking about punchlines either, im mainly talking about rhyme scheme. It was for the most part, Dr. Seuss simple

Reactions: GNS
What he said was powerful. He had powerful content. How he put it together was weak.
He's building materials where top notched, his construction was meh.
Content ≠ Bars
Content is just what is being spoken about.

Im not talking about punchlines either, im mainly talking about rhyme scheme. It was for the most part, Dr. Seuss simple

So what he was saying is powerful, but his construction was "meh"? What was he constructing? Music/Songs , correct?

So he made "meh" music? Fuck no.

His content/lyrics were powerful, which is why he made powerful MUSIC. Which is why he's the Goat. Simple logic.

Yall the only one dying, cuz pac will still be considered the Goat by nas,jay and most hiphop fans, while yall continue to cry about how lupe's so underrated,so who's really dying? lol

Yall the only one dying, cuz pac will still be considered the Goat by nas,jay and most hiphop fans, while yall continue to cry about how lupe's so underrated,so who's really dying? lol
Brah, nobody mentioned Lupe but you lol

This has absolutely nothing to do with him

But let's address the topic at hand. TI's analysis pretty much sums up my thoughts about pac as an emcee overall. That's not to say he's wack.. He was good at that and made a nice career out of it. That's not a slight to him imo

So what he was saying is powerful, but his construction was "meh"? What was he constructing? Music/Songs , correct?

So he made "meh" music? Fuck no.

His content/lyrics were powerful, which is why he made powerful MUSIC. Which is why he's the Goat. Simple logic.
Fuck the GOAT shit. Throw it out the window. We talking about bars sir.
He's constructing BARS, rhymes.

I already explained the video with the nas ochie wally example, nothing more needs to be said on it from me

I already explained the video with the nas ochie wally example, nothing more needs to be said on it from me
First off oochie wally is a bad song lol

Nas I'm sure dumbed down his verse in hopes of making a radio friendly song

Oh, I got something for you too lol

I'm about to make a thread

Fuck the GOAT shit. Throw it out the window. We talking about bars sir.
He's constructing BARS, rhymes.

And he's the Goat @ lyrics. If yall lookin to decode some shit and figure he really meant red when he said yellow and all that corny shit, then go to lupe or mf doom or one of them other corny niggas. If we talkin about lyrics that paint pictures, there's no better than Pac.

Back