Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Rate The Bars: T.I.

This week on "As the web turns"

ti rated tupacs bars a 1 and goldie isn't happy about it

:cont:

And he's the Goat @ lyrics. If yall lookin to decode some shit and figure he really meant red when he said yellow and all that corny shit, then go to lupe or mf doom or one of them other corny niggas. If we talkin about lyrics that paint pictures, there's no better than Pac.
So we just not gonna talk about his simple rhyme scheme, just everything else. That is only thing TI mentioned and the only thing I have been talking about. You have not touched it once.
This is what I mean by you being bias and illogical when it comes to Pac. You refuse to admit any flaw.

I learned months ago not to get into it with Goldie about wack ass Tupac, we went back and forth the whole damn day

So we just not gonna talk about his simple rhyme scheme, just everything else. That is only thing TI mentioned and the only thing I have been talking about. You have not touched it once.
This is what I mean by you being bias and illogical when it comes to Pac. You refuse to admit any flaw.

You're too bias to see that I've already talked about those bars in multiple posts and said those bars in particular were weak. But I'll say it for the 3rd time being that u didn't catch the other posts. That was a bad example to grade a nigga, just like Ochie wally would be a bad example to grade Nas, but again, yall wanna throw logic out of the window and be bias.

"nah nah lets not talk about pac being the goat, nah nah lets not talk about his lyrics being profound, nah nah..." lmaooo keep trying tho, one day

but if there are bars/lyrics that everyone agrees are good, then whats the point of picking lyrics out of a hat to see how they stand up?

in all fairness, he didnt give anything above 3

You're too bias to see that I've already talked about those bars in multiple posts and said those bars in particular were weak. But I'll say it for the 3rd time being that u didn't catch the other posts. That was a bad example to grade a nigga, just like Ochie wally would be a bad example to grade Nas, but again, yall wanna throw logic out of the window and be bias.

"nah nah lets not talk about pac being the goat, nah nah lets not talk about his lyrics being profound, nah nah..." lmaooo keep trying tho, one day

bX61Y_s-200x150.gif

That's what goddamn thread is about.

It ain't "Rate his GOAT status". It's Rate these BARS.

So you just think it was a bad sample? Or possibly, hear me out here, those arent too far off a lot of the bars Pac spit.
It's ok if he had simple rhyme scheme, if he had the technical skill and flow of lets say a Biggie, there would be no argument that he would be the GOAT. It would be unanimous.

So you just think it was a bad sample? Or possibly, hear me out here, those arent too far off a lot of the bars Pac spit.
It's ok if he had simple rhyme scheme, if he had the technical skill and flow of lets say a Biggie, there would be no argument that he would be the GOAT. It would be unanimous.

But it is unanimous......

I see we're trollin today, there's nothing in the world every single person agrees with, im talkin about the consensus. But yall knew that, so let's troll today.

I see we're trollin today, there's nothing in the world every single person agrees with, im talkin about the consensus. But yall knew that, so let's troll today.
u·nan·i·mous
yo͞oˈnanəməs/
adjective
  1. (of two or more people) fully in agreement.

Back