Pro-Choice or Pro-Life?

Pro Life or Pro Choice?

• Pro Life

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pro Choice

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
How many of those that are pro life are willing to adopt extra children? I am not trying to call any one out but to be completely pro life not only do you take it upon yourself to raise all of your kids but you should step up and raise a couple of the unwanted ones. Not put them in homes but take them in yourself .

How many of those that are pro life are willing to adopt extra children? I am not trying to call any one out but to be completely pro life not only do you take it upon yourself to raise all of your kids but you should step up and raise a couple of the unwanted ones. Not put them in homes but take them in yourself .
if i had the means to i would have done so several times....

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
if i had the means to i would have done so several times....

so does a female who doesnt have the means just continue to take care of a child b/c its wrong to terminate?

I have an extra uncle that my grandparents took in because he was unwanted and had no place to go. But everyone knew his mother and she just was unfit. I am not sure if I could just take in a random child just because the mother had no choice. So that is why I believe in choice. If you know that you don't want to carry a child much less raise the child yeah you shouldn't have had sex unprotected and stuff but that child should not become societies burden. In China to fight population they made the one child rule and people would kill female children because they wanted boys after they were born. That is much worse than an abortion. That is murder.

Reactions: AP2.5
i mean if we gonna tell crazy stories.....

my sister...that shit sad as fuck......

she got a job as a social worker, and got too close to this one case.....the young girl was a problematic ass chick...like crazy.....but my sister kept trying to save shorty......well, ol girl got pregnant and was arrested the same time if i'm not mistaken.....

the baby would have been born in the system was the bottom line, so my sister adopted the baby....

yo, if history ain't repeat itself, i don't know what to tell you.....the daughter was just like her mother....that little girl put my sister through more than you can ever imagine....she's like clinically fucked up in the head...she had to eventually be removed from my sisters house because she was a danger, and they STILL charged her with neglect. and since her career was still in the field of helping children, she destroyed her career.....

but she had no choice, this little girl was truly messed up, the older she got the more of a danger she became.....she spent like 2 years in a special jail type academy for troubled teens, then she was released to foster care where she promptly got pregnant with a little girl at 16.....

and of course my sister still feel connected, i saw her yesterday with the baby, and asked where the mother, my niece, was, and she couldn't even really answer.....

she really don't want to adopt this baby, she just don't think she can do it again....., but it's very clear that my niece gonna lose her to the system....

so i mean.......that system life is rough bruh...couple abortions snips that whole drama

Reactions: Golden
I have an extra uncle that my grandparents took in because he was unwanted and had no place to go. But everyone knew his mother and she just was unfit. I am not sure if I could just take in a random child just because the mother had no choice. So that is why I believe in choice. If you know that you don't want to carry a child much less raise the child yeah you shouldn't have had sex unprotected and stuff but that child should not become societies burden. In China to fight population they made the one child rule and people would kill female children because they wanted boys after they were born. That is much worse than an abortion. That is murder.

I did a research paper on this years ago. Not only was it killing female children, harming women, but it has also now skewed the population
Horrible and sad practice. It is also an extreme example of how little females are valued in many societies.

Most people find out they are pregnant by the time they are 2 months. Which could easily be 5-6 weeks. I don't care if you found out the next day after conceiving. It's a living thing.

Why should a baby suffer and not get a chance. Death is not the better solution.

Since u believe abortion is killing, based on that capital punishment thread, do u believe abortions should be punishable by death?

It's legal to do at this point, so no. But when/if it does become illegal, then yes.

Most people find out they are pregnant by the time they are 2 months. Which could easily be 5-6 weeks. I don't care if you found out the next day after conceiving. It's a living thing.

Why should a baby suffer and not get a chance. Death is not the better solution.

pretty sure the baby not suffering

The nervous system doesn't begin developing until roughly 20 weeks. Can you elaborate on this suffering you speak of?

If what Miss K posted is correct, then life begins during fertilization. So even at week one you would be killing a living human.