Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pro-Choice or Pro-Life?

Pro Life or Pro Choice?

• Pro Life

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pro Choice

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
Niggas are pro-life until the baby is born.

:ohword:
Then they cant be bothered by it anymore.
Especially when it comes to medicare, clothing, safe food, clean water, adequate shelter, quality education the list goes on.

After the baby is born its "GET OFF WELFARE, PULL YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS, STOP FEEDING ON THE SYSTEM BLAH BLAH"

I mean God forbid the baby is chronically ill, or gay, or trans, or undocumented, or poor because peoples morals and all that pro-life rhetoric goes right out the window once they grow of age.

You worship an unborn fetus but don't give a shit about what happens to it once its born.
Some of yall said trans people shouldn't use the bathroom of their ID sex but youre pro-life? lmao stop.
You infringe on peoples rights and hold town-hall meetings about whether or not certain marginalized groups deserve certain rights BUT youre pro-life?
All these kids in orphanages---------who are adopting these kids? the adoption system is grizzly. So many kids get lost in the system day in and day out. "Just put them up for up adoption" and then what?
are you adopting these kids? do you know any families willing to adopt these kids? like come on.

are you even donating to adoption centers? lol

people are pro-life until the baby is born then you look away and continue about your business
....while they are denied resources and left to fend for themselves in this world.

YEAH..... NO

SDeE9pE.jpg

Pro choice cause not everyone should be a parent, especially if they don't want to be. And yes you can put a baby up for adoption but unless you have e a family in mind you have no idea where that kid will end up and foster parents are notorious for taking kids for the money and abusing/neglecting them, so I don't mind it for other people. I know women who've had abortions and yes it was rough for them, but ultimately it was the right choice. Especially for one I know who was in BC and it didn't work. Neither she or her husband wanted it, so poof. Otherwise they woulda both hated that kid. Not worth it IMO. They don't know they're alive. If it's done before six weeks cool, if not, I'm not really with it, but it's not my body, so to each his/her own. And like Chi mentioned earlier, I do think men should have a say. If the woman doesn't want the baby but the father is willing, he should be able to take the baby post-birth. It shouldn't solely be up to the woman.

I'm pro life, a lot of people come down on me because of this but the numbers don't lie. More black babies are killed through abortions than accidents, violence, diseases, etc. It's called black genocide. And they put the abortion clinics dead smack right in the middle of the hoods. On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

I'm pro life, a lot of people come down on me because of this but the numbers don't lie. More black babies are killed through abortions than accidents, violence, diseases, etc. It's called black genocide. And they put the abortion clinics dead smack right in the middle of the hoods. On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

Yall better listen to my Queen

black genocide is whats going on in chicago
Or the atlantic slave trade, calling abortions black genocide is disingenuous. Also abortion clinics afaik don't just offer abortions, they offer birth control as well which imo is much needed in all communities. More birth control leads to less abortions and less unwanted, neglected, or fatherless children.

It's not ONLY in Chicago hun.

i dont think people making a decision to terminate a seed is considered genocide when you are informed and knowingly making a choice

its one thing if its against your will, but thats not what we're talking about right now i thought

Or the atlantic slave trade, calling abortions black genocide is disingenuous. Also abortion clinics afaik don't just offer abortions, they offer birth control as well which imo is much needed in all communities. More birth control leads to less abortions and less unwanted, neglected, or fatherless children.
pet peeve but i hate this term

Agree with EVERYTHING else you said tho

Back