Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pro-Choice or Pro-Life?

Pro Life or Pro Choice?

• Pro Life

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pro Choice

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
oh and adoption and peaches and cream either. So until they revamp how that process works, i wouldnt be so quick to say, if you dont want them, give em up for adoption.

but i think its dope af you donate to orphanages

That's still abortion. Early term abortion is still abortion. Do you not see how arbitrary that is? If you were saying it's a life from conception, that would at least be consistent.

You draw the like at 6 weeks, I draw the line at 10-20 weeks. You don't see me not calling it abortion just because the nervous system hasn't developed.

Is there a life before 5 weeks?

All I have to say is you have got to be kidding.

Let me rape you then force you to carry a child to term and then give it up. I am here to tell you that you never fully recover.

You have to be kidding me too.

The fact that you or anybody else feels it's justifiable to take a child's life is sick.

oh and adoption and peaches and cream either. So until they revamp how that process works, i wouldnt be so quick to say, if you dont want them, give em up for adoption.

but i think its dope af you donate to orphanages

My mother was in an orphanage, she ended up having a great life with multiple businesses and houses , a daughter who's damn near a millionaire and a crazy ass son. To think her parents could've easily had her killed because their life would've been "tough" is baffling.

As a man who are we to tell a woman want to do with her body. It is easy to say put them in an orphanage if you live in a society that has decent ones. If you travel and see unwanted kids living in the street and begging, robbing or selling themselves to survive you may see things differently. There is no right choice here but let's just say we are lucky to have a choice.

So by your logic murder is in no way justifiable. Also by your logic it is not a child's life until what 5-6 weeks and see no problem with a pill being used as bc which really should be murder of a child-you can't split hairs here just because it fits your timetable of when life begins.

Let's hope you are never in a position to find out who is right. Let's hope you never have a daughter/mother/wife/sister go through this because if my daughter went through it I am killing someone and I also would not call her a murderer for terminating a pregnancy.

My mother was in an orphanage, she ended up having a great life with multiple businesses and houses , a daughter who's damn near a millionaire and a crazy ass son. To think her parents could've easily had her killed because their life would've been "tough" is baffling.

thats dope

but its certainly the exception and not the rule

So by your logic murder is in no way justifiable. Also by your logic it is not a child's life until what 5-6 weeks and see no problem with a pill being used as bc which really should be murder of a child-you can't split hairs here just because it fits your timetable of when life begins.

Let's hope you are never in a position to find out who is right. Let's hope you never have a daughter/mother/wife/sister go through this because if my daughter went through it I am killing someone and I also would not call her a murderer for terminating a pregnancy.

It's not MY timetable, that's science lol

And yes, she would be a murderer , whether u called her that or not.

And how do you know that's the exception. How do you determine a life worth living?

how many stories like this are there? like exactly like this?

sure...every child has the potential, but hell, even as adults, we dont all maximize our potential, so...that situation you described is the sheer definition of exception and not the rule

how many stories like this are there? like exactly like this?

sure...every child has the potential, but hell, even as adults, we dont all maximize our potential, so...that situation you described is the sheer definition of exception and not the rule

That's my point, who are we to decide if a person's life is worth living?

It's not MY timetable, that's science lol

And yes, she would be a murderer , whether u called her that or not.

lol science also states it begins at fertilization which is not 5-6 weeks

“Human life begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”

lol science also states it begins at fertilization which is not 5-6 weeks

“Human life begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”

I stand corrected, if that indeed is the case, then I'm anti bc.

Is there a life before 5 weeks?
Depends on how you define a life.

Scientifically, life begins at conception with a fertilized egg. Although if u draw the line there, morning after pills and week after pills are interfering with a life. The abortion debate isn't technically about when living begins, it's about when the fetus is considered a person. There isn't a consensus on person-hood.

You draw the line at when the heart starts beating, another might draw it at when organs are first formed, I might draw it at the development of the nervous system, someone else will draw it at when those organs can be sustained independently of the mother.

The procedure for the termination of a 5 week old fetus is the same one used for fetuses up to 10-13 weeks, by the way. Little is different. Terminating a pregnancy at 5 or 6 weeks is medically considered an abortion.So you are pro-choice - just not past 6 weeks.

It isn't black and white, word to @AP21

lol that's why I waited to make this thread , I knew it was gonna get heated, I still wasn't ready!!!

yall be going so hard......

goodness.....

but yea, in the extreme case of pregnancy by rape.....that woman should have the right to get an abortion.....

i mean i may not be as extreme as goldie, but i am not a fan of abortion....it really does bother me...

however.......i actually believe it bothers everybody....so if a woman wants the right to abort a child of her body, i say go for it,because she'll carry the burden of that potential life lost on her soul....it bothers me not what burdens others carry.....

Everything that needs to be said has already been said at this point, but I think life begins when a brain develops, before that it's not really alive at that point.

i dont equate an abortion to a mother driving her car off a bridge while her kids are in seatbelts and drowning them

so miss me with the "its murder" argument

Back