Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pro-Choice or Pro-Life?

Pro Life or Pro Choice?

• Pro Life

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pro Choice

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
You can't talk about abortion without talking about the conditions that brought it to that dire state. Abortion is some last resort shit. If contraception was free/very easily accessible, folks romanticized raw sex less, education on contraceptive methods was improved.. I believe abortion would be negligible in numbers. I wish attention would be redirected to making that happen.

My only beef with pro-lifers is that instead of trying to prevent abortions via preventing unwanted pregnancies, they go the lazy route n try to make abortions illegal. Like that accomplishes anything other than boosting the vile back alley abortion industry.

All that would have to be seriously considered I can't kill a baby based on what I think my future is going to be.

But even still is that a reason to kill a child?
Good question. I'll play devils advocate.

I guess it comes down to: do u believe dying before your nervous system has developed (n therefore cannot feel pain) to be a worse fate than the worst case scenario of the homes these kids will go to?

I need to read up on it but I'd wager a guess that kids born to parents who didn't want them and would've aborted given the chance - may even resent the fact that they couldn't - r more likely to not be treated well.

Child abuse is already too damn common. The foster system leaves a lot to be desired. Child poverty went up in a lot of places following the recession, n in a society without a social safety net you're gonna get people struggling to keep a roof over their heads.

Would someone with 0 resources, 0 support system and 0 desire to raise the child be doing them good by bringing them into the world when u know u can't offer them basic human rights? Private adoptions aren't easy to coordinate n u can get arrested abandoning a newborn at the fire station if someone catches u.

Putting the ethics argument on when a fetus is a person aside, I'm legit worried about the quality n maybe even safety of the lives some of these unwanted pregnancies are gonna lead to.

I remember reading that most women who abort already have kids. I'd imagine they've thought about a child's right to live in the past if they didn't opt to abort the first time round. I can't see why a mother would abort a subsequent child unless they had compelling reasons, as inconceivable as they may be to u n I.

Pro choice with no stipulations. It's that person's choice. No need to make this complicated.

If we're going to be pro-life then might as well make it illegal to pull out:really2:

giphy.gif

Did you think this out before you typed it?

What about pregnancy due to rape, do you not support right to terminate?

A child should never be murdered due to the acts of the two of conceived it. If she no longer wants the child after birth, then that's fine, but there's never a good reason to take someone's life.

Since its legalization in the 1973 Supreme Court, abortion has led to the murder of over 54 million babies since 1973. That is more deaths than The Holocaust and many 20th century genocides combined. It even tops some estimates of World War II fatalities.

The fact that it's legal to take someone's life simply because you want to, is sickening and barbaric.

Since its legalization in the 1973 Supreme Court, abortion has led to the murder of over 54 million babies sincere 1973. That is more deaths than The Holocaust and many 20th century genocides combined. It even tops some estimates of World War II fatalities.

The fact that it's legal to take someone's life simply because you want to, is sickening and barbaric.
When it isn't legal, people just take it to the back alley and end up with worse situations.

What are your thoughts on the morning after pill? Or week after pill?

Since its legalization in the 1973 Supreme Court, abortion has led to the murder of over 54 million babies since 1973. That is more deaths than The Holocaust and many 20th century genocides combined. It even tops some estimates of World War II fatalities.

who gon take care of these kids? 54 million extra people is a lot and resources are already running thin

add to the fact that the job market is getting smaller and smaller and you have people who still are trying to make ends meet living on minimum wage

I give Chi a lot of shit, but i really admire the fact that he is involved in all of his kids lives. That cant be said about a lot of dudes who outchea just making kids all willy nilly.

A child should never be murdered due to the acts of the two of conceived it. If she no longer wants the child after birth, then that's fine, but there's never a good reason to take someone's life.

As a survivor of rape this is a slap in the face.

To carry a child to term from rape is psychologically very damaging. There is no way you can know what a woman goes through during a healthy pregnancy let alone one from such a horrible act. To have to relive that nightmare daily and then go through the trauma of birth-I would not even wish that on my worst enemy.

When it isn't legal, people just take it to the back alley and end up with worse situations.

Trini has really been on the money...ways to terminate should be more accessible and more affordable

again, its not a get out of jail free card EVERY time somebody knock you up, but in my book, you get one...and depending on the circumstance, you might get two

Trini has really been on the money...ways to terminate should be more accessible and more affordable

again, its not a get out of jail free card EVERY time somebody knock you up, but in my book, you get one...and depending on the circumstance, you might get two
exactly.Have u noticed that morning after pills at rite aid n shit are always behind a protected glass case, unlike the rest of the meds? They're high risk for theft. Those $50 pills are deliberately priced high to take advantage of the desperate. Morning after pills are just concentrated doses of the same hormones in BC pills. They dont cost much more to produce, it's justt csapitalizing on struggle.

Then when destitute women are priced out of morning after pills and end up with babies they can't afford to feed, similar shoplifting prevention methods are taken for baby formula. I always see it on the highest shelf or behind glass protection. Isn't that sad and ironic?

That's like saying any type of murder should be legal cuz they're gonna do it anyway. People are going to do what they want, but there should be consequences for their actions.

There's no heartbeat(life) until week 5 or 6, so I see no problem with bc.

who gon take care of these kids? 54 million extra people is a lot and resources are already running thin

add to the fact that the job market is getting smaller and smaller and you have people who still are trying to make ends meet living on minimum wage

I give Chi a lot of shit, but i really admire the fact that he is involved in all of his kids lives. That cant be said about a lot of dudes who outchea just making kids all willy nilly.

That is not your choice to decide. There's orphanages that I personally donate to and I guarantee if you ask them if they'd rather be dead right now they'll tell your ass no.

There's many women who can't have children or deal with health issues after their first who can't have more kids but want more, so they look to adoption. It's not your choice to decide who lives or dies.

As a survivor of rape this is a slap in the face.

To carry a child to term from rape is psychologically very damaging. There is no way you can know what a woman goes through during a healthy pregnancy let alone one from such a horrible act. To have to relive that nightmare daily and then go through the trauma of birth-I would not even wish that on my worst enemy.

The act of rape alone is psychologically damaging, but so is the act of murder. She still has the chance to recover and move on with her life, that child doesn't.

There's no heartbeat(life) until week 5 or 6, so I see no problem with bc.

That's still abortion. Early term abortion is still abortion. Do you not see how arbitrary that is? If you were saying it's a life from conception, that would at least be consistent.

You draw the like at 6 weeks, I draw the line at 10-20 weeks. You don't see me not calling it abortion just because the nervous system hasn't developed.

Goldie must've forgotten about those girls who were found in Ohio that had been raped and had babies for that sick ass dude

you mean to tell me those girls shouldn't have had a choice about who the father of their children were gonna be? Those children are gonna be a constant reminder of that time for them in their lives

Back