Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Preach is quitting weed but WE AINT. Potheads Unite!

Cold turkey? Man, its best to do it gradually

im a hard head mane

if I got it im smoking like normal so I had my last one on Saturday night and watched Power

I've overcome a lot of shit except that... and getting older and needing to grow in different aspects, I just couldnt ignore it anymore

this is strictly money motivated tbh......i'll always love the herb, but I gotta point that money flow in another direction rn

its hard but I know I'll be glad later when im stocked out and aint got a truck note going out every month

and thats the difference this time....all the other times I tried to quit it was because somebody told me i needed to

this shit is for me tho....totally different motivation

I have never quit weed. Been bunning everyday for like 20 yrs now...

Good luck. You'll be back once the dreams kick in tho...

:wtff:

im barely sleeping rn but they're there

a mf in a blue hoodie keeps running up on me and I try to grab him/hit him and I wake up

Yes nigga they still do. I got a homie who is a joints only smoker and that's cool...but nothin beats a nice Swisha Sweet to me.

I used smoke blunts on the regular. Chocolate Phillies stayed getting rolled. It's been 3 years since I last blazed one.

Nothing but smoking browns now. It's better and healthier.

In the past 2 weeks i had white widow, purple haze, black mamba, blue mystic kalifa kush, versachi purp, tangie and gelato hash oil, kill bill vol 1 2020 pre rolls, tommy white 2020 pre roll, kurupts strawberry moonrocks pre roll ..... I can't see myself quitting yo

Since these all dispensaries opened up two years ago I've been smoking nothing but exotic weed. The type of weed I would only see in High Times. Now ain't the time to quit lol.

i just decided to take a long break. I find that im highly pissed off for no reason, but i should settle in the next few days.

i feel good, but stress may creep up on me. pray for ur boy

Reactions: 1/2
Smoked last of mine last night.

This thread is not fun to read when u sober

tenor.gif

Smoked last of mine last night.

This thread is not fun to read when u sober

tenor.gif

That's how I know I'm good cuz I dont care

Before when I'd stop, hearing about it or seeing it would piss me off

I havent smelled or been around any yet but I'm cool...even then I may smoke but I ain't spending no cash lmao

It's day 5 for me now and just got back off a 4 day break with the fam, only had about 6 hours sleep in 2 days man these dreams are fucking me up...I was waking up to check if my son was still breathing and shit wtf is going on? I'm not even a big smoker like I was when I was younger smh...Gonna stay strong and see how it goes...if there is no big changes within the next 4-5 weeks I will be going back to the weed fuck this shit so far.

The last of my NYC green

Could have clipped it yesterday but I wanted to stretch it smh

20180727_091153.jpg

damn.. pulled up to my dispensary after a withdrawal from the bank and realized that when I pulled my keys out, my cash fell out w it. Went back and it was gone. That’s it. That was my weed $$ and now I can’t have shit lol gotta wait. Spent my whole morning and afternoon mad as fuck. Ruined my day. I’m over it but fuck...

Back