Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Preach is quitting weed but WE AINT. Potheads Unite!

I dont get dreams

I get insomnia and the night sweats

7RGb.gif

Had the night sweats and fucked up sleep for 2 days then was OK, can feel anger trying to get me at the moment hopefully that will pass soon I have felt like snapping at people all day today.

Something to consider when that monkey is on your back. Go to 4:15 for the weed talk. And some of you might want to turn the CC on to help with the accent.

I dont get dreams

I get insomnia and the night sweats

7RGb.gif

I got all of the above

yesterday (day 8) was my worst so far......thought I was gone wig out but I had a talk w/ the other half and kinda calmed down

it helps to find a good show or something to get lost in

I rewatched w/ cc and im kinda lost.

Maybe i just dont understand rasta mentality

He said he dont smoke cuz he dont consume fire.

He said he dont smoke cuz man-made chemicals & poisons are in the weed. But then he said the wild weed where he is is the good shit. (Prolly looks like the high times 1977 pix)

He dont want it to be legalized cuz corporations will be the ones who profit.

He dont smoke cuz he lives a lifestyle that predates creation. But then he said he puts it in a blender and eats it.

He just dont like smoke

I rewatched w/ cc and im kinda lost.

Maybe i just dont understand rasta mentality

He said he dont smoke cuz he dont consume fire.

He said he dont smoke cuz man-made chemicals & poisons are in the weed. But then he said the wild weed where he is is the good shit. (Prolly looks like the high times 1977 pix)

He dont want it to be legalized cuz corporations will be the ones who profit.

He dont smoke cuz he lives a lifestyle that predates creation. But then he said he puts it in a blender and eats it.

He just dont like smoke

Reads like you understood it, so I'm not sure what you're confused about. Wasn't trying to say stop fucking with weed completely, but to dissuade folks from abusing the herb. Especially if it's become a crutch you can't let go of.

Reads like you understood it, so I'm not sure what you're confused about. Wasn't trying to say stop fucking with weed completely, but to dissuade folks from abusing the herb. Especially if it's become a crutch you can't let go of.
I understood some points (chemicals/poison) but not others.

Like how can u say u dont smoke because your lifestyle pre-dates comb, scissors, razor, pots, spoons, forks, inventions, and spliffs...

...but then go use an electric blender

And not wanting it to be legal because corporations will profit?

Would u rather it remain outlawed so they can keep filling up prisons with buddah smokers?

I get his point on that one, just may have come off wrong

but yeah it would be great if the gov't would legalize and also support the idea of people growing their own and/or small businesses getting in

but we all know that once its mainstream, the same 5 rich ass families will profit the most....all because they already have the resources to mass produce the shit and have it in walmart tomorrow

once you find out a zip of OG is $75 at target, you aint going to the small shop for the "chem-free" titled shit thats triple the price

Idk didnt someone in here say they pay $100 for a quarter of legal dispensary weed?

I can find a oz on black market for $150

Thats gonna be the downside of legal weed. Outragous pricing.

But yea the company that makes Corona is already invested in weed.

These rappers & athletes need to pool together and make a black owned weed company

i cant speak for nobody else but my unc in colorado said a zip is $90-$100

he's older tho so he may not be going top shelf

But yea the company that makes Corona is already invested in weed.

These rappers & athletes need to pool together and make a black owned weed company

they'll shut that down in an instant once they scrub backgrounds of entire families

im hopeful but i've been here a while lol.....I know the story

we'll be boxed out one way or another

I understood some points (chemicals/poison) but not others.

Like how can u say u dont smoke because your lifestyle pre-dates comb, scissors, razor, pots, spoons, forks, inventions, and spliffs...

...but then go use an electric blender

He didn't say he used an electric blender. Also, there are hand crank blenders and other methods to make juices without electricity.

Back