Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Preach is quitting weed but WE AINT. Potheads Unite!

Been smoking that herb since I was 17 and man Mary Jane has been good to me, gonna see how life is without it for the time being and see how it goes.

Have you ever smoked it? Do you smoke it? did you smoke then give up? do you listen to Cypress Hill too much?

Smoked heavy from 14 to 21, stopped cold turkey cause of the paranoia and lows. Found that I'm mad irritable almost all the time. Had to work on that, had to work on being too serious. Had to work on actually making myself care about what the other person is saying when we speak.

Just know, your gonna find out what's wrong wit your personality cause it's gonna be prominent.

Been smoking that herb since I was 17 and man Mary Jane has been good to me, gonna see how life is without it for the time being and see how it goes.

Have you ever smoked it? Do you smoke it? did you smoke then give up? do you listen to Cypress Hill too much?

Been smoking at least once a day on average since 17. Longest i stopped was a month the summer i turned 18. Ill stop when it comes to jobs doing pre employment drug test. But now i dont smoke the same amount daily.

I have an addictive personality. If i like somethin... Imma do it... A LOT.

Started smokin in 4th grade. Had to quit for legal reasons when i was 18.

Quitting weed just made me an alcoholic. Started drinking 7 days a week. It was fun but made alot of bad decisions. Regret alot of things.

This year i turned 29 & stopped drinking and returned to weed.

Better and more healthy for me to be a pothead than a drunk is how i see it.

Started when I was 20

Quit at 27

Started back up at 33/34

I don't think I'll quit again. The world is changing. Laws are changing. And life with two kids is fucking hard. I like smoking weed. I enjoy the high. Life is too short, too precious, and way too stressful to not smoke weed if you like doing it.

It's my shit

For some reason I’m still not comfortable w my parents knowing I smoke though. I’m damn near 30 and they are the most liberal people I know, they think it should be completely legal but I guess I feel like they’ll somehow look at me different.

For some reason I’m still not comfortable w my parents knowing I smoke though. I’m damn near 30 and they are the most liberal people I know, they think it should be completely legal but I guess I feel like they’ll somehow look at me different.

Im like that. My dad and mom know but they will never see a blunt in my hand ever. My daughter hopefully wont find out tell im grown.

I don't smoke around my son. But he told me one day he knows I do. And I told him I make sure I keep it away from him because smoke isn't for kids.

Yea i try hide it too. Thats why i copped a vaporizer. Hit the vaporizer outside and the smell isnt as bad and doesnt linger on you like smoke does.

smoking weed is cool

but smoking weed with a group of niggas every other day is just corny. weed meetups, and “hey you trying to match?” texts is just corny after like 25 imo

Back