Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Preach is quitting weed but WE AINT. Potheads Unite!

Good luck bruh

Thats one of the hardest things I've ever been up against

Its real

I'm the definition of a social smoker

I don't have a connect, I constantly forget how to roll a blunt. Couldn't tell you the names strains or prices anymore

Because of this, I smoke every few mo ths,, typically when I'm out of town

smoking weed is cool

but smoking weed with a group of niggas every other day is just corny. weed meetups, and “hey you trying to match?” texts is just corny after like 25 imo
Some people are more social than others... They find comfort in groups

It's deeper than weed if this is an issue

Some people are more social than others... They find comfort in groups

It's deeper than weed if this is an issue

Yea i mean im cool with social smoking i mean facung blunts solo is cool but its boring. Its like drinking by yourself vs with others.

i try to quit but with kids and the everyday stresses of life just hitting you left and right..it is hard and a blunt just gets me thru...i've tried weight training, i've tried meditation, i switched to alcohol for a min thinking that it was cheaper and would last longer but that became expensive, and at some point i might put it down but no time soon.....infact i plan to get some tonight and get right as i deal with another bullshit monday lol

For some reason I’m still not comfortable w my parents knowing I smoke though. I’m damn near 30 and they are the most liberal people I know, they think it should be completely legal but I guess I feel like they’ll somehow look at me different.

Shit before my dad quit I would smoke with him...but I also grew up with my uncle being Rastafarian so my introduction to weed and what i was told about it was way different than my peers. Its not something everyone can do but most folks can smoke daily and function just fine.

i tell you what, money and accessibility is a huge factor

it was much easier to quit when i didnt have it....you just suck it up

im 3 days in rn but coming off probably 2 years now of $500 a month habit

im just now able to say that without cringing.....hate it when the wife brings it up

that shit aint meant for regular people mane smh

How do yall go about smoking and your kids?

Do u make sure to try and hide it from them?

My son isn't even 2 yet so its not hard to keep it from him. I no longer smoke in my car. A blunt ride used to be one of the most relaxing things to me but I've smoked maybe 2x in my car since he was born and both were on out of town trips when i knew he wasn't going to be in my car for at least 4-5 days and i made sure to take all his toys and car seat out so no smell got on anything.

Also...how much was some of y'all niggas smoking? 2 blunts a day is more than enough if you're a daily smoker. Niggas who out here smoking blunts like they're cigarettes are not only wasting money they're wasting weed cuz ain't no way you feeling anything

i smoke one on the way to work(1hr+ commute), one on the way home if i got one, one after i eat dinner, and maybe another one after that if im up late or just bored....i like to keep the high goin

Also...how much was some of y'all niggas smoking? 2 blunts a day is more than enough if you're a daily smoker. Niggas who out here smoking blunts like they're cigarettes are not only wasting money they're wasting weed cuz ain't no way you feeling anything

people smoke way more then that fam

im good for 5 on a week day.....wake up, drive to work, lunch, drive home, evening

it becomes nothing.....like water

and you right, sometimes Im not gettin high....just chillin in my "normal" state but I had to smoke to be there or I was aggravated and couldnt sit still

that shit is the hardest at home on the weekend

I never smoke blunts anymore unless im out with the homies which is very rare now that i have e kids.

With my vaporizer can hold about .5 gram and will be good for 3 five minute sessions.

Im tryn cut back but im burning about an oz every 3-4 weeks

Cutting back on it, I just smoke too much. The luxury of being a stay at home dad, but it’s taking its toll on the bank. So, cutting back to purchasing $50, or less, once a month.

Cutting back on it, I just smoke too much. The luxury of being a stay at home dad, but it’s taking its toll on the bank. So, cutting back to purchasing $50, or less, once a month.

whew....see I cant do that....im mad reading it lol

its all or nothing w/ me so im really looking at growing rn

could have stock until next year for what I've spent

Never understood buying small amounts if u a big smoker.

Buy in bulk and save. Sell some to your friends u might even break even

The more I have, the more I smoke. Cutting back to smaller amounts means a lot less smoking and just really sticking to doing it in the morning and before bed.

Im home with my kids during week too.

How old are yours? How do u sneak in your smoke during the day?

tenor.gif

Back