Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Preach is quitting weed but WE AINT. Potheads Unite!

i smoke one on the way to work(1hr+ commute), one on the way home if i got one, one after i eat dinner, and maybe another one after that if im up late or just bored....i like to keep the high goin

I used to smoke one on the way home from work or right after work but I stopped. Now it's just before work and after dinner

people smoke way more then that fam

im good for 5 on a week day.....wake up, drive to work, lunch, drive home, evening

it becomes nothing.....like water

and you right, sometimes Im not gettin high....just chillin in my "normal" state but I had to smoke to be there or I was aggravated and couldnt sit still

that shit is the hardest at home on the weekend

Nah i got a cousin like that. Nigga smokes literally a 3.5 to himself daily. Shit is crazy to me

Reactions: 1/2
I’m too frugal these days for blunts or papers....can’t stand to watch my money burning when I’m not puffing on it.

Yes nigga they still do. I got a homie who is a joints only smoker and that's cool...but nothin beats a nice Swisha Sweet to me.
You ain't as terrible of a human being as I thought you were

Swisher Sweets>>>>>>

Just copped something called 'BisGotti'...

I'm convinced my loud man is just making up names at this point...

I like the hemp wraps and raw papers but I'm old school and rolling a blunt is therapeutic for me.

Didn’t start smoking till after I graduated undergrad.

A lot of my people smoke that shit all day, everyday.

I can’t do that. But I get it in when I need to. It’s good to help with my Sciatica.

Never underestimate good edibles and liquid drops, too.

Been smoking since 1990. Only time i stop was when i was in the Navy. I still smoked seldomly but never got caught.

I drive trucks and do electrical work but still smoke. I wouldn't recommend doing that. Not even worried about randoms. I always pass them shits with synthetic urine.

In the past 2 weeks i had white widow, purple haze, black mamba, blue mystic kalifa kush, versachi purp, tangie and gelato hash oil, kill bill vol 1 2020 pre rolls, tommy white 2020 pre roll, kurupts strawberry moonrocks pre roll ..... I can't see myself quitting yo

Been smoking since 1990. Only time i stop was when i was in the Navy. I still smoked seldomly but never got caught.

I drive trucks and do electrical work but still smoke. I wouldn't recommend doing that. Not even worried about randoms. I always pass them shits with synthetic urine.

In the past 2 weeks i had white widow, purple haze, black mamba, blue mystic kalifa kush, versachi purp, tangie and gelato hash oil, kill bill vol 1 2020 pre rolls, tommy white 2020 pre roll, kurupts strawberry moonrocks pre roll ..... I can't see myself quitting yo

Couple weeks ago I mixed some blue dream and white widow with some moonrocks and I had some fruit punch thc juice. Man I was faded. Moonrocks are the goat no matter what strain

5 days in and withdraws are real

its like i got the flu.....headaches, irritable, back and neck hurt, hard to focus, etc

almost passed out twice yesterday cuz I didnt eat shit.....had to eat a bag of pretzels so I could drive

also got this restless limb shit again....had it when i was younger but I guess the weed kept it in check.....the only way I can describe it is like your muscles itching.....or your veins/blood

when i finally doze off for a min or two I jump out my sleep kicking or punching and gotta walk that shit out sometimes

i know I was fuckin up and this shit sounds crazy....it just helps me to speak my truths here

I felt like shit reading thru here and realizing just how bad I got it/had it

I got just enough for 1 more L

Couldn't stretch it as well as I thought.

Smoke tonight or Wake and Bake?

5 days in and withdraws are real

its like i got the flu.....headaches, irritable, back and neck hurt, hard to focus, etc

almost passed out twice yesterday cuz I didnt eat shit.....had to eat a bag of pretzels so I could drive

also got this restless limb shit again....had it when i was younger but I guess the weed kept it in check.....the only way I can describe it is like your muscles itching.....or your veins/blood

when i finally doze off for a min or two I jump out my sleep kicking or punching and gotta walk that shit out sometimes

i know I was fuckin up and this shit sounds crazy....it just helps me to speak my truths here

I felt like shit reading thru here and realizing just how bad I got it/had it

Cold turkey? Man, its best to do it gradually

Back