COMMUNITY Preach is quitting weed but WE AINT. Potheads Unite!

Havent got high in 5 days

Im about to kill these kids

Def coppin a zip today
High as fuck right now and let me say... Weed is the answer.

Dont ever quit. EVER.

I love my kids.

Itā€™s so many different names of weed nowadays ... back in the day nigga be like I got some Kush or Purp

taking my "savings" and shopping this weekend

I wanna do this at least 4 times...lace everybody w/ clothes and put up a few Christmas gifts and some trip money

then im back on

So I made it right under a month....went thru a lotta shit and Im able to see what it was harming more than helping...thankful for that

but im a smoker

that was my first love and I just dont see a future without it

this thread helped a lot...if we ever gotta break up again im much more confident about it now

Reactions: SeaSnake
giphy.gif

them shits is lol

from my visit to Nevada
View attachment 62102
View attachment 62103
View attachment 62104 ^^ Blueberry cookies.. tasted exactly how it sounds lol

Fattys prerolls? Niceeeee. Might be the best preroll in the market. They should make their joints longer like 2020 premium does. They got longer prerolled joints and higher thc cbd content.
The yellow one is kill bill vol 1
The white one is tommy white
The red one is strawberry
Was also eating some blueberry chocolate edibles called Ginger Dank Nugs. That grape joint is top self bud in a can called grape cookies mixed with orange cookies
tumblr_pfmkm4cxVZ1uu6yh9_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfmkofhMux1uu6yh9_1280.jpg

I stopped smoking weed and going 30 days strong. I'm trying to work for Amtrak and they do hair tests which means you have to be 90 days clean.

I feel good but I will still smack a punk for saying something slick

I stopped smoking weed and going 30 days strong. I'm trying to work for Amtrak and they do hair tests which means you have to be 90 days clean.

I feel good but I will still smack a punk for saying something slick

Just shave you head bald and tell them to figure out something else

• Haha
Reactions: Word....Life