Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

Seeing this and their other social media posts, this screams a financially well off parent opened up a business for their underqualified, entitled child to operate, thats used to getting everything their way.
Why do black businesses always find it necessary to have their rules stated out loud.

I have a theory of my own.

Dudes in here being critical of a dudes criticism of another dudes critiquing

🤣😂🤣😂
Wasn't you in another thread saying people here don't do critical thinking? 🤔

Sounds like oochie Wally Wally

Nah... Wait wait...

More like one mic

Why do black businesses always find it necessary to have their rules stated out loud.

I have a theory of my own.
I get your point but this isn't exclusive to black businesses and I get it, give a person an inch, they'll take a mile.

That doesn't mean you HAVE to be super restrictive but as a patron, I can just choose to not go there.

When Cardi B said the weird thing is some of these places be randomly closed on days they are supposed to be open or closed on random days, like only open from 1 to 4 on a Tuesday, sorry to say, that’s black business in general.
It's not only black businesses that do this though. For whatever reason this shit just means more to us.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Siskel and Ebert were journalists with decades of experience in film criticism. I believe Ebert won a Pulitzer for a critic piece he wrote in the 70s

Keith is a dude w smartphone.
How many films did they gave a positive rating that you solely saw based on their rating.

Oh I know what your point is

Don't play me

I'm asking you based on this criteria that you have held Lee to, how many movies have you seen solely cause they rated it highly
A bunch actually … they had a show here for years on WGN I think it was

Every Wednesday I believe they d review the movies coming out the upcoming Friday

But once again that wasn’t the point

A bunch actually … they had a show here for years on WGN I think it was

Every Wednesday I believe they d review the movies coming out the upcoming Friday

But once again that wasn’t the point
Elzo

Not sure what discussion you've been part of but that's precisely the point you, ro and Dwayne have tried to make that Lee isn't qualified to give an opinion worth considering cause he isn't a chef or heavy into the culinary arts

Elzo

Not sure what discussion you've been part of but that's precisely the point you, ro and Dwayne have tried to make that Lee isn't qualified to give an opinion worth considering cause he isn't a chef or heavy into the culinary arts
Ok……we’ll do u agree?

Back