Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

The words I don’t recommend is him telling them.

Having a following because you review food is crazy to me.

He’s scummy too. The story he told about how he got with his girl was some scumbag behavior lolololol
Have you posted the link of this?

He shot his shot in a scummy way…so what? I’m confused on what this has to do with anything going on in here.
It’s just information on him.

I mean this thread is about him

It was borderline criminal and stalking lol. Beyond dirtbag status

But it doesn’t matter, just information that was told before this thread even came it be

I told yall

His celebrity can make or break a restaurant if they have bad service or bad food

Y’all can just look in his comment section.

Also his reviews are extremely nice but it’s nothing in-depth.

Like when @Elzo69Renaissance brought ups his credentials. He’s not talking about how the food was prepared or the ingredients that was use. Just if he likes it or not.

Well yea lol he is not an official food critic

Fam u want somebody whose draw is good vibes to have the ability to make or break ur business?

Also I don’t know nor follow fam and his work I’m speaking regarding the whole influence culture

I mean can’t the opinions on your service make or break a business even before social media influence. All this is is word of mouth. Which is how places get business.

There was really no excuse for the Old Lady Gang to be that bad if they are still owned by Kandi Buress. They have had national TV exposure before and should expect plenty of attention. Keith Lee is probably not the biggest celebrity to eat there. They just got caught slipping and need to admit they are wrong.

Things are too expensive these days to waste money on bad experiences that can be avoided.

Like I hate that too nighas saying Zimmerman still breathing like they gonna take him out.

I get the meaning behind it but it wack
It’s not wack tho and is valid.

I should not have more anger towards a black man that I don’t know over words but skip over a whitewashed Mexican that hunted a young black man and killed him.

You always say certain black people think the white mans ice is colder, right.

Well in this cause, the white mans guns are bigger and black people with the same guns are not threatening.

So he left cuz he got death threats.

Smfh

I watch food shows all the time.
Did bourdain get death threats?
Guy fuera or whatever his name is get death threats.

Nah
Rather than them do better hey let’s threaten his life.

Fuck shit at its finest

They never criticized the spots they went to. In Guy's case...his purpose was to shine light on the spots he went, and give them exposure. He never went back and gave his critique like that. He always gave each spot he went high praises

Anthony was just trying everything. If there was something he didn't like, he still ate it anyway, and kept it moving. He'd might turn to the camera and give a quick comment about it, but that's it. I can't recall ever seeing him "trash" a spot.

Back