Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

@AP2.5 I’m just not a fan of social media influencers at all. Me and @Dwayne can agree on that. This “Keith Lee” may be a nice guy but I would never go on social media to get an opinion on a restaurant, but that’s just me. These random people on the street can make or break a restaurant is not good at all. Another reason why I don’t like social media much anymore

@AP2.5 I’m just not a fan of social media influencers at all. Me and @Dwayne can agree on that. This “Keith Lee” may be a nice guy but I would never go on social media to get an opinion on a restaurant, but that’s just me. These random people on the street can make or break a restaurant is not good at all. Another reason why I don’t like social media much anymore
Preach

This my thing, the only places that seem to have issues with his reviews are the places that are pretty shitty in terms of customer experience anyway

If you treated customers the same across the board, you would absolutely love the press that comes with that

Man the product is the product. Name one restaurant Keith Lee or another influencer has brought down off a bad review. This idea that these guys have some kind of power to shut down a business is overblown as hell. It's always the summation of reviews and if the summation is consistent in pointing out that you're doing bad business or serving bad food that sentiment will ultimately rise to the top.

Also again I think the majority of viewers don't watch or subscribe to Keith Lee to follow him restaurant to restaurant like he's a Michelin guide the draw is just his good vibes.

@Elzo69Renaissance lucky he's my mans...

Man the product is the product. Name one restaurant Keith Lee or another influencer has brought down off a bad review. This idea that these guys have some kind of power to shut down a business is overblown as hell. It's always the summation of reviews and if the summation is consistent in pointing out that you're doing bad business or serving bad food that sentiment will ultimately rise to the top.

Also again I think the majority of viewers don't watch or subscribe to Keith Lee to follow him restaurant to restaurant like he's a Michelin guide the draw is just his good vibes.

I mentioned earlier, I've seen videos about places I didn't even know existed right here in my back yard. If it wasn't for them, they wouldn't have even been on my radar

Again I get what ro and Dwayne main gripe with influencers. The lil Tay person is a perfect example of what I think they are talking about but a nigga letting me know a restaurant don't do pick up orders is doing me a favor

Fam u want somebody whose draw is good vibes to have the ability to make or break ur business?

Also I don’t know nor follow fam and his work I’m speaking regarding the whole influence culture

I mentioned earlier, I've seen videos about places I didn't even know existed right here in my back yard. If it wasn't for them, they wouldn't have even been on my radar

Again I get what ro and Dwayne main gripe with influencers. The lil Tay person is a perfect example of what I think they are talking about but a nigga letting me know a restaurant don't do pick up orders is doing me a favor
Did he explain why they don’t do pick up or to go orders in his OG vid?

Yes. People definitely rely on these "influencers" opinions too much and I definitely don't think the shit needs to be monetized (yeah I'm pocket watching, niggas been making money off keeping the masses stupid for too long and it's our fault but that's another thread) I just don't feel like in Keith Lee case there's intention to harm in his reviews.

Last edited:
This ability to make or break a business thing is some crab in a bucket shit yall making up in your heads. Keith Lee cannot shut a business down.
Maybe not him. I just saw a vid of some streaming dude going to a restaurant in Miami I think…. For one reason or another they didn’t let him in…. Bro told his chat to get to work

By the next day or so the restaurant had thousands of one star or 0 star reviews

That’s just one example I could think of

Yall quick to come in here and say "who gives a shit what this nigga thinks" but then turn around and act like what he says is the be all end all. Make it Make sense.
We may not give a shit but there are ppl who do and hang on these dudes every word

Maybe not him. I just saw a vid of some streaming dude going to a restaurant in Miami I think…. For one reason or another they didn’t let him in…. Bro told his chat to get to work

By the next day or so the restaurant had thousands of one star or 0 star reviews

That’s just one example I could think of
Is the restaurant out of business?

We may not give a shit but there are ppl who do and hang on these dudes every word
They only have that effect on those pocket of viewers who are sitting at home broke anyway.

And by your logic nobody speaks to the pocket of viewers that will go see for themselves off strength either.

Did he explain why they don’t do pick up or to go orders in his OG vid?
I haven't seen him explicitly state the reasons

I have seen people online that are familiar with the area say that scammers have had a huge impact on the way these business handle online orders. I want to validate this as a legitimate reason, it just sucks that it's being ruined for the folks that would like to take advantage of the to go/door dash option

I haven't seen him explicitly state the reasons

I have seen people online that are familiar with the area say that scammers have had a huge impact on the way these business handle online orders. I want to validate this as a legitimate reason, it just sucks that it's being ruined for the folks that would like to take advantage of the to go/door dash option
This is regarding the OLG restaurant right?

I want to be clear also, Lee has said SEVERAL times he is NOT used to businesses with no pick up or door dash options and that this has been his experience while dining in Atlanta.

I compare this to people who visit here and see we sell liquor on Sundays where they may not where they are from

Back