Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

Not really. Use to watch his videos till I notice nothing was in-depth and standard talking. He gets a lot of the food delivered so he don’t know how it was prepared besides just a surface understanding of the dish he ordered.

Simple ass analysis he gives.
I think this is still a good review

Sometimes, niggas just wanna stay inside so yes, it is important to know if they deliver.. If they do some sort of pick-up.

Now if Atlanta has a scamming epidemic then maybe they have to explore other ways to have a delivery option available.

All I wanna know is it good. I'm not versed enough to say, " the rosemary butter is the star of the show".

But again, there is a time and place for your other point.

I'm going to go to a chefs tasting where he will come out and explain exactly how something was prepared in great detail and listen to his story about it. I would like to have both experiences.

I want to be clear, I understand your larger point about influencers in general. We are definitely on the same page there. We just differ with the smaller, finer details.

People posting food reviews bringing massive attention for the GOOD (99% of the time) and changing the lives of these small businesses

MAKES YALL MAD?

View attachment 1204789

Yeah I'm still scratching my head on what's the issue. I mean I watched the video and saw nothing wrong wit it. Then I looked at some of the comments sayin he "trashed" the spot and I was like "Tha...that's not what he said or did."

So what am i missing? Folks been giving their opinions about food spots all the time. That's up to you if you listen to them or not. Me personally...I don't follow critics. Whether its food or movies. Their opinions has no affect on me checking out a place for myself.

You should try it alone, with charcuterie and paired with meals.

I usually have a nice conversation with either chef, server or sommelier.

It’s always a great date night out.
Oh when you said alone, I was going to assume you meant solo

He should absolutely do this with the wife

Oh when you said alone, I was going to assume you meant solo

He should absolutely do this with the wife
Not quite solo….I meant just wine tasting alone with the wife.

There are places you can go just to taste the wine. More focused on the wine culture.

I told yall

His celebrity can make or break a restaurant if they have bad service or bad food

Y’all can just look in his comment section.

Also his reviews are extremely nice but it’s nothing in-depth.

Like when @Elzo69Renaissance brought ups his credentials. He’s not talking about how the food was prepared or the ingredients that was use. Just if he likes it or not.

bruh

most them comments prolly from mf 1/2 way round the globe

they wasn't gon pull up anyways

:hahaha:

Not quite solo….I meant just wine tasting alone with the wife.

There are places you can go just to taste the wine. More focused on the wine culture.
I don't think he can go wrong with a small intimate party either if they have couple friends

I told yall

His celebrity can make or break a restaurant if they have bad service or bad food

Y’all can just look in his comment section.

Also his reviews are extremely nice but it’s nothing in-depth.

Like when @Elzo69Renaissance brought ups his credentials. He’s not talking about how the food was prepared or the ingredients that was use. Just if he likes it or not.
What else do you want him to do? Go in the kitchen and breakdown the ingredients and nutritional benefits?

Nigga does it taste good or nah?

None of us are going to eat at these places regardless lol.

Look at me tho...

wall-talking.gif

Back