Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

I told yall

His celebrity can make or break a restaurant if they have bad service or bad food

Y’all can just look in his comment section.

Also his reviews are extremely nice but it’s nothing in-depth.

Like when @Elzo69Renaissance brought ups his credentials. He’s not talking about how the food was prepared or the ingredients that was use. Just if he likes it or not.

lol dont nobody need no damn credentials to talk about some food
I went to a wine tasting for the first time a few months ago. The young lady that was the guide gave some great insight as to how she has to prepare to do her job. I say that to say she has to train her nose and her tongue to taste different things in different wines.

I have to assume people who are actual food critics, have to do the same

I say that to say most of us are not trained in that way to taste the most intricate ingredients in food. Some of us have been eating salt in our foods in excess for so long that we don't even know when something is adequately seasoned.

In summary, Keith is speaking to people like me. Is it good (while this is subjective) and if the customer service good

If 9/10 people say the food/customer service is good, I'm not gonna gaf about the one person that didn't like it.

On the flip, 9 people saying the food is mid or not good along with terrible service, that 1 person might be on the payola.

If you try a place where 9 people made legit criticisms that it was bad, you try it and it's bad, then that's on you. The signs were there.

I'm not talking about some negative reviews on Yelp said "they didn't give me utensils...1 star"

I went to a wine tasting for the first time a few months ago. The young lady that was the guide gave some great insight as to how she has to prepare to do her job. I say that to say she has to train her nose and her tongue to taste different things in different wines.

I have to assume people who are actual food critics, have to do the same

I say that to say most of us are not trained in that way to taste the most intricate ingredients in food. Some of us have been eating salt in our foods in excess for so long that we don't even know when something is adequately seasoned.

In summary, Keith is speaking to people like me. Is it good (while this is subjective) and if the customer service good

If 9/10 people say the food/customer service is good, I'm not gonna gaf about the one person that didn't like it.

On the flip, 9 people saying the food is mid or not good along with terrible service, that 1 person might be on the payola.

If you try a place where 9 people made legit criticisms that it was bad, you try it and it's bad, then that's on you. The signs were there.

I'm not talking about some negative reviews on Yelp said "they didn't give me utensils...1 star"
I wanna go wine tasting. Seems like a cool experience.

Food pairings?

Like they give you different food based on your wine choice?
The wines that come with the tasting session are already paired with a menu prepared by the chef. This is how the one I went to did it.

The chef came out and talked about why they chose the food to go with the wines. The food was borderline appetizer portions, or maybe a bit larger than a store sample at Costco, but you weren't there to get a full meal but to get an idea of what pairs well should you decide to buy some of the wine they sell. Basically it was enough food that was proportionate to the wine you were drinking. Some of the people didn't show up so ofc I had more 🤷🏾‍♂️

You obviously don't watch cause he does talk about what's in the food.

And lmao at not talking bout how the food is prepared.

I thought you wasn't dying on this hill........... :hahaha:
Not really. Use to watch his videos till I notice nothing was in-depth and standard talking. He gets a lot of the food delivered so he don’t know how it was prepared besides just a surface understanding of the dish he ordered.

Simple ass analysis he gives.

Y’all keep bringing up a hill

For what?

Saying I don’t like food critics is just something I don’t like.

If you say you don’t eat ass is that hill you’re dying on?

Y’all use that phrase when it don’t apply

Not really. Use to watch his videos till I notice nothing was in-depth and standard talking. He gets a lot of the food delivered so he don’t know how it was prepared besides just a surface understanding of the dish he ordered.

Simple ass analysis he gives.

You and Elzo keep bringing up this credential, in depth bullshit.

No one gives a flying fuck the chicken is marinated in the rarest goat milk and spices from the depth of the earth's core.

If the final result is the food is trash or mid.

THAT'S what really matters in a gotdamn food review..🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Back