Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

what words am I putting?

These are yalls words

I felt like yalls posts were using a broad brush to dump on black restaurants, again.. based on YALLS experience.
Damn. A well placed , and not a . goes a long way in sentence structure lol

Cause they don't consider that when it happens in white, Asian, Latino establishments it's a cultural issue its just to be expected as normal as it should be cause nobody is perfect.

Black people gotta be the exception or the standard for great service tho.

Like I said we're indoctrinated af. Worried about and bickering with eachother over bullshit.

Some of us think the white mans ice is colder

what words am I putting?

These are yalls words

I felt like yalls posts were using a broad brush to dump on black restaurants, again.. based on YALLS experience.

It hasn't been all black restaurants/businesses I've visited, but it's probably the majority of the officially licensed businesses, compared to someone selling plates out of their house/car. I also get great customer service from my barber and the weed connections. Though I'm also working with a small sample size being in the Los Angeles area compared to Atlanta.

They was willing to sit Lee over others because of the power he has over folks.

A regular everyday person that says I don’t recommend a place because he didn’t like the dish is power nobody should have or use.

Influencers gotta go lol
I agree but don’t get rid of them yet.
I need a few to do a job for me🤣

So filtering out opinions you don't want to hear or read is a problem now too?

People ultimately don't have to acknowledge your opinion or thoughts just because something popped in your brain.
True but doesn’t that slow mental growth and create echo chambers?
Only wanting to hear what you agree with is crazy. Differing opinions and open mindedness creates great dialogue.

Sounds like that wanted their table clear for a big fish to come in. Thats how they act with this tip culture. Another trick of theirs is if you ask them what they recommend, they'll just say the most expensive combo so they get a bigger tip
That tip shit us another problem.
I recently was in Atl airport at the Nathan’s…..first off the nigga gave me my drink in an Arby’s cup, he was scratching his head with no gloves and touching food. But before I cancelled my order, I saw the tip question thing when paying for the food. . I’m like, ain’t I already paying for a service?

Like they trying to guilt trip people into tipping.
And do they even get the tips?

Society is scamming and crashing left and right all over squeezing out every nickel.

True but doesn’t that slow mental growth and create echo chambers?
Only wanting to hear what you agree with is crazy. Differing opinions and open mindedness creates great dialogue.
I'm saying you don't have to hear everyone and everything all the time. It's okay to not always have to share your opinion or seek others opinions on shit. Mfs can't just let shit sit and be. It has to be an instant and definitive opinion on things as soon as possible.

What you're suggesting is just talking to talk and as plenty of you already know about me I don't subscribe to that at all.

I'm saying you don't have to hear everyone and everything all the time. It's okay to not always have to share your opinion or seek others opinions on shit. Mfs can't just let shit sit and be. It has to be an instant and definitive opinion on things as soon as possible.

What you're suggesting is just talking to talk and as plenty of you already know about me I don't subscribe to that at all.
Ok,
Talking to talk is subjective.

We are all here sharing our views and thoughts. Why only come to a please that agrees with you?
Niggas say shit many don’t agree with all the time. Shit coming here is talking to talk.

And right now, have a blessed day sir.😂

Ok,

We are all here sharing our views and thoughts. Why only come to a please that agrees with you?
Niggas say shit many don’t agree with all the time. Shit coming here is talking to talk.

We have a close rapport on here though. It’s just different

Ok,

Usually, when people get to the point of ignoring someone, they have already had a talk/debate with said person in the past about said topic. In most cases. If you dont agree with the person"s views after hearing them, why continue to listen? Time is one thing we dont get back in this world. Why waste on someone you dont care to?

Usually, when people get to the point of ignoring someone, they have already had a talk/debate with said person in the past about said topic. In most cases. If you dont agree with the person"s views after hearing them, why continue to listen? Time is one thing we dont get back in this world. Why waste on someone you dont care to?
A debate about said topic.
I think we are grown enough to have disagreements on a topic without thinking we disagree with everything because of one topic.
Otherwise, scroll past it or don’t engage on said topic.

I agree with folk on one topic and shit on them on another topic and visa versa.

But back in topic…..imma check out this guy. I like reviews as long as it’s good intentions behind it.
That seems hard to find nowadays.
Too many people want to play or ruin someone just because.

Ok,

You might come here for one thing while I come here for another.

You aren't going to tell me what it's okay for me to ignore or not ignore on the internet tho. Lmao. What are we doing right now?

It just leans into my point of us overvaluing opinions. You find it incredulous that I might give absolutely no fucks about what you think or that because we're on the same site I have to indulge you and your opinions because you have them. I don't. No one does.

Some of you niggas are completely full of shit. Yes I'm permanently putting you on ignore and don't have room for anything you say.

That logic being weird is crazy to me.

How many of you tune in for tucker Carlsons opinions cause he has them to give?

It's absolutely okay to filter some of that shit lol tf? 🤦🏿

So many scammers in ATL, food businesses probably lose so much money when folks don’t get the orders.
Do to go order inside the restaurant not over the phone.....they sound like they're lazy as hell.....there's no reason why they should be fucking up like that unless they don't want to be too busy

You might come here for one thing while I come here for another.

You aren't going to tell me what it's okay for me to ignore or not ignore on the internet tho. Lmao. What are we doing right now?

It just leans into my point of us overvaluing opinions. You find it incredulous that I might give absolutely no fucks about what you think or that because we're on the same site I have to indulge you and your opinions because you have them. I don't. No one does.

Some of you niggas are completely full of shit. Yes I'm permanently putting you on ignore and don't have room for anything you say.

That logic being weird is crazy to me.

How many of you tune in for tucker Carlsons opinions cause he has them to give?

It's absolutely okay to filter some of that shit lol tf? 🤦🏿
That’s what you got from that?
🤣😂🤣😂
We all full of shit, cut it out.
Now, Nigga I said have a blessed day.

Some of us think the white mans ice is colder

Like y’all ever go somewhere grocery store or something like that and our people will treat other races all happy and nice and have an attitude with us. Like I’m ruin their day. Now it does not happen all the time but black folks can be better towards each other

Back