Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

They never criticized the spots they went to. In Guy's case...his purpose was to shine light on the spots he went, and give them exposure. He never went back and gave his critique like that. He always gave each spot he went high praises

Anthony was just trying everything. If there was something he didn't like, he still ate it anyway, and kept it moving. He'd might turn to the camera and give a quick comment about it, but that's it. I can't recall ever seeing him "trash" a spot.
Keith Lee has never really trashed a spot either. Highlighting serving a certain customer when you have others waiting an hour plus or being surprised that a restaurant doesn't have the option to take to go orders isn't trashing.

Keith Lee has never really trashed a spot either. Highlighting serving a certain customer when you have others waiting an hour plus or being surprised that a restaurant doesn't have the option to take to go orders isn't trashing.
He has to understand that he takes priority over others because a good food review from him means they will get a ton of business.

I used to follow and I’m telling you, he had spots blowing up because he said the food was good.

When you got 14 million folks following you and a ton more that watches his videos they want to make sure HE gets treatment that’s WAY ABOVE BEYOND.

That's why I mentioned how I was scratching my head. Cuz i was tryin to understand how folks determined he trashed the spot...when clearly he did no such thing in the video.

Folks literally created a false perception, and now tryin to force that perception as reality. The shyt is mind bottling.

He has to understand that he takes priority over others because a good food review from him means they will get a ton of business.

I used to follow and I’m telling you, he had spots blowing up because he said the food was good.

When you got 14 million folks following you and a ton more that watches his videos they want to make sure HE gets treatment that’s WAY ABOVE BEYOND.
But he's trying to convey to viewers how THEY would be treated if they just pulled up regular. That's why he doesn't want that treatment when he's trying to do the review. He wants to show us the genuine experience.

Him simply pointing that out what actually took place shouldn't be reason to trash him.

If he came out like "fk this restaurant, rah rah rah" I would understand people being upset. But he kept it super respectful.

Restaurant workers/management fucked up in 4k it is what it is.

But he's trying to convey to viewers how THEY would be treated if they just pulled up regular. That's why he doesn't want that treatment when he's trying to do the review. He wants to show us the genuine experience.

Him simply pointing that out what actually took place shouldn't be reason to trash him.

If he came out like "fk this restaurant, rah rah rah" I would understand people being upset. But he kept it super respectful.

Restaurant workers/management fucked up in 4k it is what it is.
We can pretend like everybody is the same

But in reality around the world, that’s not how it works.

Imagine having Drake or Obama wait an hour to be seated lmao

We live in reality and a person that can send big business your way will get prioritized.

It is what it is.

Fuck the KL slander

Here he is influencing an influencer to have “the best burger ever” in LA..

$25..and as influencers they could destroy the price but they don’t, they praise the food and service and recommend it

I’m in, this looks fire

Food critics are not needed especially if it’s not their specialty and not having conversations with the chef regarding the dish so they can give a better understanding of the dish

Shrugs.
We're in agreement that influencers in general aren't needed.

But so I'm clear when you yourself are thinking about eating somewhere you will only go off information shared by a qualified food critic. That's what you're saying?

We're in agreement that influencers in general aren't needed.

But so I'm clear when you yourself are thinking about eating somewhere you will only go off information shared by a qualified food critic. That's what you're saying?
I would go to place to eat that I never heard of if somebody I know told me about it because they would kinda know my taste in food.

I’m a picky eater so that’s my situation

But a person I never knew recommending fun/enjoyable activities I would check them out because you can know what you like when it comes to fun

I like to cart racing and so this person was talking about Andretti’s in the DFW. I watched the review and wanted to go. Same with a museum I went to in Dallas.

things like movies I don’t take advice from critics at all. Let me see the trailer and I’ll decide if I wanna go. Another person review of it does nothing for me.

I would go to place to eat that I never heard of if somebody I know told me about it because they would kinda know my taste in food.

I’m a picky eater so that’s my situation

But a person I never knew recommending fun/enjoyable activities I would check them out because you can know what you like when it comes to fun

I like to cart racing and so this person was talking about Andretti’s in the DFW. I watched the review and wanted to go. Same with a museum I went to in Dallas.

things like movies I don’t take advice from critics at all. Let me see the trailer and I’ll decide if I wanna go. Another person review of it does nothing for me.
So you only take advice or recommendations on new things from people you know? All information you take in day to day is only from people you know or have background information on confirming their qualifications?

Lol. Aight man. Seems exhausting but maybe that's just me.

So you only take advice or recommendations on new things from people you know? All information you take in day to day is only from people you know or have background information on confirming their qualifications?

Lol. Aight man. Seems exhausting but maybe that's just me.
I didn’t say that at all

I clearly said food and movies.

I have been influenced to try a bunch of different things from folks I don’t know. I literally just gave you two examples with with Andretti’s and a museum in Dallas (science museum)

I didn’t say that at all

I clearly said food and movies.

I have been influenced to try a bunch of different things from folks I don’t know. I literally just gave you two examples with with Andretti’s and a museum in Dallas (science museum)
My bad I should have read in full before responding.

Food critics are not needed especially if it’s not their specialty and not having conversations with the chef regarding the dish so they can give a better understanding of the dish

Shrugs.

You're not in a position to say who can and cant become a food critic
Some people are avid foodies and do blog reviews of restaurants simply for the love of the game
But this isnt a conversation about the food itself, its about the customer service
So what we doin here???
hoops-jump-through-hoops.gif

He never accepts the royal treatment though. He always takes the back seat when people try.

Back