Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

It’s reasons why folks only listen to others that have knowledge in the fields they are talking about/critiquing

Just saying.

I don’t take basketball advice from folks like skip because he never played or coached in the pros or college

Don’t take advice from folks on how to get married that ain’t never been married

My pops was a chef in his own restaurant, so I would take his word because he’s knows how dishes are prepared and call me more than “this gumbo is bussin” lol

Give me the whole rundown in your review. That’s more entertaining.

I have steak before and if I heard somebody tell me about a steak prepared in a way I never heard before that would make me want to try.

But we are in the age where you don’t have great knowledge and still build a folks that would hang on to your every word.

Last edited:
It’s reasons why folks only listen to others that have knowledge in the fields they are talking about/critiquing

Just saying.

I don’t take basketball advice from folks like skip because he never played or coached in the pros or college

Don’t take advice from folks on how to get married that ain’t never been married

My pops was a chef in his own restaurant, so I would take his word bevy he’s knows how dishes are prepared and call me more than “this gumbo is bussin” lol

I have steak before and if I heard somebody tell me about a steak prepared in a way I never heard before that would make me want to try.

But we are in the age where you don’t have great knowledge and still build a folks that would hang on to your every word.
I just think you're making it out to be bigger than it really is brother

At the end of the day, I still fault the restaurant. Word of mouth is POWERFUL. If I tell you I have a great experience which includes food, service, ambiance... Then that's a great thing but I should also be able to tell you about the bad experiences for the same reasons.

I don't need to be an expert on that field to give my experience.

I would not expect skip to tell me if I should get this surgery vs not getting it but he, like me, can spend enough time to immerse himself in the dealings of a sport to give an assessment.

While I loved when Jalen got at him a few years ago, the reality it, to this day, less than I believe 8k people have played basketball in the NBA and it's been around for over 75 yrs.

By this logic, out of x billion people on this earth, less than 8k are qualified to speak on professional basketball at the NBA level. That just doesn't make sense to me

I just think you're making it out to be bigger than it really is brother

At the end of the day, I still fault the restaurant. Word of mouth is POWERFUL. If I tell you I have a great experience which includes food, service, ambiance... Then that's a great thing but I should also be able to tell you about the bad experiences for the same reasons.

I don't need to be an expert on that field to give my experience.

I would not expect skip to tell me if I should get this surgery vs not getting it but he, like me, can spend enough time to immerse himself in the dealings of a sport to give an assessment.

While I loved when Jalen got at him a few years ago, the reality it, to this day, less than I believe 8k people have played basketball in the NBA and it's been around for over 75 yrs.

By this logic, out of x billion people on this earth, less than 8k are qualified to speak on professional basketball at the NBA level. That just doesn't make sense to me
If you got 14 million following you and taking your word you better be a damn expert.

Folks receive bad food/service all the time but since he FAMOUS and have a huge following it’s definitely a big deal.

That’s all I’m saying

If you got 14 million following you and taking your word you better be a damn expert.

Folks receive bad food/service all the time but since he FAMOUS and have a huge following it’s definitely a big deal.

That’s all I’m saying

People keep bring up credentials and expertise. Safe to say if dude built a following of millions off of his reviews.. he's been to and done more than 2 fuckin reviews of restaurants right?

How many establishments does he have to visit and review before he's an "expert" to you?

That’s all I’m saying
I get your pov

Really I do

All I'm saying is it's still up to the person to decide for themselves

But if someone telling me their experience was negative and I saw that others have also expressed this, I'm less inclined to try it for myself

My dollar only stretches so far and I'm not trying to go somewhere that's notoriously bad at the customer experience

Food is different because off rip I know my palate is entirely different from that of a professional food critic

Give me the regular mf 10 times outta 10

Just saying.

My pops was a chef in his own restaurant, so I would take his word because he’s knows how dishes are prepared and call me more than “this gumbo is bussin” lol

Is that his fault? Like bruh I get it you only want to hear from the best but if I’m going to a rib spot I don’t need to hear from Gordon Ramsey. And it’s millions of non nfl and non college players who give football opinions all day. Just don’t take it serious.

Back