Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

Imagine threatening harm to a nigga over something you fabricated in your head about him trashing a restaurant you probably had no intention of eating at long b4 he even visited your city.

The current state of society ladies & gentlemen. Smh...God help us.
It's embarrassing that this is even a trending topic.

Only us. Smh.

He has to understand that he takes priority over others because a good food review from him means they will get a ton of business.

I used to follow and I’m telling you, he had spots blowing up because he said the food was good.

When you got 14 million folks following you and a ton more that watches his videos they want to make sure HE gets treatment that’s WAY ABOVE BEYOND.

Yeah, I don't know why this is as big as it is, but I don't agree with him trying to put a restaurant on blast because they tried to let him in early. I can respect him not wanting to jump the line, but letting reviewers in and letting anyone with status in isn't the same thing. He was on video saying that these places request for him to come. If that's true, then of course they are going to make sure he eats because they want the publicity he can bring him. It's more a business transaction between the restaurant and reviewer and less a matter of preferential treatment.

I still do it the old way. I check out the restaurant on google and word of mouth. I'll see how many stars it got and how many people rated/reviewed it and make a judgement on that. I haven't left a review myself though. I like this way more than going by influencers since it's a much bigger sample size to get a gist of the place

Yeah, I don't know why this is as big as it is, but I don't agree with him trying to put a restaurant on blast because they tried to let him in early. I can respect him not wanting to jump the line, but letting reviewers in and letting anyone with status in isn't the same thing. He was on video saying that these places request for him to come. If that's true, then of course they are going to make sure he eats because they want the publicity he can bring him. It's more a business transaction between the restaurant and reviewer and less a matter of preferential treatment.
He does that to get the full experience without being treated differently. He wants to experience a restaurant how anyone without popularity would. Experience their typical experience. Kind of like a lazy person being on their best behavior when the boss is in the office. Once the boss is gone, that employee is back to slacking off.

He does that to get the full experience without being treated differently. He wants to experience a restaurant how anyone without popularity would. Experience their typical experience. Kind of like a lazy person being on their best behavior when the boss is in the office. Once the boss is gone, that employee is back to slacking off.
Don’t work that way.

Can’t garner the fame and be mad that people treat like you’re famous.

Nobody any where goes all out at work.

This is the price of fame and he has to deal with that.

Gotta be anonymous if you don’t want special treatment

Don’t work that way.

Can’t garner the fame and be mad that people treat like you’re famous.

Nobody any where goes all out at work.

This is the price of fame and he has to deal with that.

Gotta be anonymous if you don’t want special treatment
Ehhh

As a government employee, you may be the most liked person that people encounter but you can't accept any gifts from them no matter how innocent it may seem

I say that to say, he can have notoriety and still want to be treated normal imo. He doesn't have to accept any of the side effects that come with fame.

But again, if you're treating people the right way from jump, why do you need to be on your best behavior when you know he's coming?

Yeah, I get that. I'm just saying I don't think it fair to paint it in a bad light when a restaurant offers him a quicker seat as a reviewer. That kinda comes with the territory.

He did say that. What I was saying is that he wants to see how a restaurant performs in a regular manner. That is why he sends his fam in to get a seat.

which is why im not understanding why his celebrity and special treatment is being brought up. Seems like hes actively trying to avoid that when he goes to these places. Meh

I still do it the old way. I check out the restaurant on google and word of mouth. I'll see how many stars it got and how many people rated/reviewed it and make a judgement on that. I haven't left a review myself though. I like this way more than going by influencers since it's a much bigger sample size to get a gist of the place
Yeah I normally just check Google. Toronto is a foodie city so people are pretty good with leaving reviews. You can use your own discernment to weed out fakes. I usually stick to reviews that are accompanied by photos of the food they ate.

which is why im not understanding why his celebrity and special treatment is being brought up. Seems like hes actively trying to avoid that when he goes to these places. Meh
Lmao.

He’s being brought because it happened and he’s complaining about it. He also get invited so the same special treatment happen

Food critics are not needed especially if it’s not their specialty and not having conversations with the chef regarding the dish so they can give a better understanding of the dish

Shrugs.
Michelin starred and recommended places are critiqued and when they get the star or recommendation, not only do they get business, but also a new clientele and they then drive up the cost of the meals.

Back