Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media influencer Keith Lee has a unique experience in Atlanta

While it is random, a good restaurant will know they are there.
A good restaurant will know they're among a certain amount of restaurants being reviewed that's it. They have no idea who the reviewers are. No one does.

A good restaurant will know they're among a certain amount of restaurants being reviewed that's it. They have no idea who the reviewers are. No one does.
It is sorta like those mystery shoppers for retail. They go in a store as a regular shopper. Then write their reviews online or to who ever need the info and rate them on different things from customer service to cleanliness. Companies use that info to see where improvments need to be made

Ocho really sided with owners of bad restaurants just because they're fellow owners. Nigga thinks hes a damn noble.

And isnt he the same one that said he goes to Mcdonalds to eat on date or some shit?

It is sorta like those mystery shoppers for retail. They go in a store as a regular shopper. Then write their reviews online or to who ever need the info and rate them on different things from customer service to cleanliness. Companies use that info to see where improvments need to be made
Keith Lee is recognizable. It’s not the same lol

Just on TikTok he has more flowers than the Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees, and Drake put together.

Taylor Swift has 22 million
Keith Lee has 14 million

One is a talented song writer with millions of record sold
One is a regular guy letting you the grits and eggs are hitting

Keith Lee is recognizable. It’s not the same lol

Just on TikTok he has more flowers than the Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees, and Drake put together.

Taylor Swift has 22 million
Keith Lee has 14 million

One is a talented song writer with millions of record sold
One is a regular guy letting you the grits and eggs are hitting
What you are missing is that companies take reviews serious. At least most. These big companies always ask for feedback. Doesnt matter who it is.

If a person is recognizable, you know what companies do, hire them as marketing. Know why? Word of mouth matters to them.

It is very difficult for one person to destroy a company off of one review. There are many people that are going to still try a place to get their own experiences. There are more people that will than there are that wont.

It is multiple complaints that stretch for months back that destroy a business.
How many times have famous people came out and asked their fans to boycott something because they had a bad experience? A lot. Those places are still kicking.

I read the restaurant Milk and Honey was empty this weekend.

They went from being a place that’s staying a float to about to be closing down in 3 months.

Watch lmao

This is dumb. He said praise all restaurants just cause you have a large platform.. So I guess that includes restaurants that have mad health code violations.

He walked it back a little, and praised Lee for what he does.

He further explained his point by saying that if it was him, he'd rather discuss him issues with the owner face to face. He personally wouldn't want to put them on blast publicly for a one time experience knowing how hard it can be for black people to keep a business going.

Last edited:

They went from being a place that’s staying a float to about to be closing down in 3 months.

Watch lmao
That place is overpriced IMO. It could just be because I'm not a big breakfast guy, but charging $20 or $30 for a breakfast plate is crazy to me.

Watch lmao

1 review won't do that. Especially a review that wasn't even a bad one. The bad press came from people in Atlanta using that incident to loudly voice their already existing gripes. Add that in with the owners response and you get people speaking with their wallets and no longer going there. Just how business works. Make your customers happy and you do good. Piss them off and they don't support.

They got exposed for being a trash business plain and simple. Had Keith Lee never checked this place out they would have continued doing their shady customer service practices cause its easy to slide on as if nothing is wrong when you're marketing makes you appear to be hot shit to the masses. They were succeeding off clout and FOMO, despite bad yelp reviews or social media comments here and there by regular everyday folks who dont have an online presence.

Now they have to get their shit together and do better.

1 review did spark ALL of this because of his popularity.

Yea they were a restaurant with average to below average customer service but still was doing okay business wise.

But it still was his review

They had bad reviews but nobody cared across the nation till Lee did.

That’s my entire point. 1 man have this kind of power

I don’t care about that restaurant at all. Expose them.

Last edited:
1 review did spark ALL of this because of his popularity.

Yea they were a restaurant with average to below average customer service but still was doing okay business wise.

But it still was his review

They had bad reviews but nobody cared across the nation till Lee did.

That’s my entire point. 1 man have this kind of power

I don’t care about that restaurant at all. Expose them.
It wasn't his review that sparked all of this. It was the restaurant owners/managements response that made all of this go viral. Had they just took the critique on the chin and kept quiet this would have blown over...

Back