Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Palworld

Hey man you posted 7x in this thread and all the posts have been about me which is weird when you put it like that

Makes you look like a weirdo lol

I have asked you maybe 3x about the game and you said fuck that I’m gonna talk about beta instead

If you gonna be here for me and not the game, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to ask you to leave

Hey man you posted 7x in this thread and all the posts have been about me which is weird when you put it like that

Makes you look like a weirdo lol

I have asked you maybe 3x about the game and you said fuck that I’m gonna talk about beta instead

If you gonna be here for me and not the game, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to ask you to leave
That's what he's telling you to do

Just caught up on the thread

IDK if it's cause I'm feeling a lil wavy but y'all niggas everyday funny tonight 😂

Aew dlc already came out you fuckin nerd

But yeah, I have this game.

You are just a weirdo ass nerd that like to have his fuckin nose in everything. Ol bored ass nothing too do ass nigga who comments on shit that you have no interest in. Keep upping that post count tho. Looks dope on you, nerd
I like this shit.

Now imagine being the dork ass nigga who has to put his 2 cents on everything, even if he don’t know fuck about it.

Now go run to your closest mirror and see your bitch ass reflection. That’s you.

Niggas like you need to be told to STFU sometimes

You’re welcome
This shit got me FIRED UP!!!

puff-daddy-ill-be-missing-you.gif

Got daayuummm I powered on the deck and this shit got a 18 gb update at some point today.

i wonder what this about

to those of you who do like this shit.. Now ya'll see what I be on when it comes to Ark. If you like this shit you'd probably like that.

theres more of grind to it of course but yea.

I keep seeing a lot of comparisons being made between the two now and they are accurate.

to those of you who do like this shit.. Now ya'll see what I be on when it comes to Ark. If you like this shit you'd probably like that.

theres more of grind to it of course but yea.

I keep seeing a lot of comparisons being made between the two now and they are accurate.
Fuck them dinosaurs

Back