Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Palworld

Aew dlc already came out you fuckin nerd

But yeah, I have this game.

You are just a weirdo ass nerd that like to have his fuckin nose in everything. Ol bored ass nothing too do ass nigga who comments on shit that you have no interest in. Keep upping that post count tho. Looks dope on you, nerd
Lmao

Nigga mad I’m contributing to threads

Is this because I said that Lupe song sucks? I’m sorry

How you like the game?

how many "pals" are there? did they patch the slavery issue yet?

theres 105 i think + more to come and nah they didnt patch that yet. They do address it when u catch one of them and they say that capturing humans in the pal spheres (pokeballs) is frowned upon on the ____ island. (W/e u name ur island). I mean they might still take it out but i dont think its a glitch since its addressed.

but got damn , if u offended by this dont ever look up Conan exiles. (thats my shit too)

theres 105 i think + more to come and nah they didnt patch that yet. They do address it when u catch one of them and they say that capturing humans in the pal spheres (pokeballs) is frowned upon on the ____ island. (W/e u name ur island). I mean they might still take it out but i dont think its a glitch since its addressed.

but got damn , if u offended by this dont ever look up Conan exiles. (thats my shit too)

lol im not offended. just didnt expect that in the game

lol imagine the guy who doesn’t have the game contributing more than the guy who does

That’s my man though

Now imagine being the dork ass nigga who has to put his 2 cents on everything, even if he don’t know fuck about it.

Now go run to your closest mirror and see your bitch ass reflection. That’s you.

Niggas like you need to be told to STFU sometimes

You’re welcome

Now imagine being the dork ass nigga who has to put his 2 cents on everything, even if he don’t know fuck about it.

Now go run to your closest mirror and see your bitch ass reflection. That’s you.

Niggas like you need to be told to STFU sometimes

You’re welcome
Hey man lmk when you wanna talk about palworld

(I don’t think you really have the game)

Also if you wanna talk about anything my PMs are always open

I’m here for you bro

Back