Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Palworld

Aye nerd, are you playing this game or watching on the fuckin sidelines you fuckin voyeur ass avatar nigga
lol you okay man? But no I’m not currently playing this

I don’t have a Xbox or PC/steam deck

Not my type of game anyways

Wish this comes out on PS

Maybe once out of early access according to the company but they are now facing accusations from Nintendo

My homeboy seem to think they gonna get sued and refund everybody money but idk I'm sinking all my time into it while I can

Maybe once out of early access according to the company but they are now facing accusations from Nintendo

My homeboy seem to think they gonna get sued and refund everybody money but idk I'm sinking all my time into it while I can
I don’t think Nintendo has a leg to stand on

Pokémon doesn’t own using monsters to fight

They also don’t own monsters being made from animals with some spin on it

Also the game is early access. The world does need to be fleshed out more, it could use more npcs that u can actually battle, do quest for but those are my only gripes thing is those things are probably in the works and just not available right now. For an early access game it's still been a fun experience and I'm having more fun than I did playing those Pokémon games on switch so that says alot

I don’t think Nintendo has a leg to stand on

Pokémon doesn’t own using monsters to fight

They also don’t own monsters being made from animals with some spin on it

I really I hope this is the case. We can't let them steal this away from us

I really I hope this is the case. We can't let them steal this away from us
I mean the game is more Ark than Pokémon anyways

Pokémon has just been ppl being lazy when describing the game

The biggest thing you have to worry about is the game not progressing beyond early access

Back