Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Palworld

And here I was thinking we were having a constructive conversation about the gotdamn game. lmao nigga I was responding what @Infamous114 posted about the legal shit you fuckin doof.

I aint even hatin on this shit. Im just not paying for it.
I guess this a win for Xbox....minus the delay in updates.

Free 99 for a unfinished game.

but yeah hopefully we can get a game like this or pokemon with some halfway decent graphics next time around. The game mechanics seem to be there but they might get more buy in from other gamers if they put some effort it not looking so kiddy

Maybe something like this with Monster Hunter like(or better) graphics

but yeah hopefully we can get a game like this or pokemon with some halfway decent graphics next time around. The game mechanics seem to be there but they might get more buy in from other gamers if they put some effort it not looking so kiddy

Maybe something like this with Monster Hunter like(or better) graphics
It having kiddy looking creatures can help take ppl away from Pokémon though since people are getting annoyed by the decreasing quality and stagnation of their games

Making the monsters look more realistic would then make the game less unique and making it easier to fall by the wayside

Also saying on the heels of all those concurrent players is crazy

It having kiddy looking creatures can help take ppl away from Pokémon though since people are getting annoyed by the decreasing quality and stagnation of their games

Making the monsters look more realistic would then make the game less unique and making it easier to fall by the wayside

Also saying on the heels of all those concurrent players is crazy

Nintendo/pokemon shit has gotten stale like you just said. Part of the stagnation are them bum ass graphics limited to a lesser "console"

Nintendo/pokemon shit has gotten stale like you just said. Part of the stagnation are them bum ass graphics limited to a lesser "console"
Yeah but it’s also due to quick development time because of the push for money and another part was lack of innovation

but changing the style of the monsters is quite unnecessary

Pokemon been the same exact game going on 30 years, all they doing is renaming the towns you go to
I agree. they should give it some grown up graphics and innovate a bit on gameplay. But they wont.

I hope people see the successes of this joint and chose to try it themselves

Back