Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Palworld

My shit get burnt down I'm quittin! Unless it's in pvp cus then I'm spinning the block for some get byke. This nigga was in a pvp server too I hope he got his **actually he said it was dedicated server Somebody must of shot his shit wit a fire arrow tho

View attachment 1254243

NEW FEAR.... UNLOCKED!

Lmaooooo @ his water pals trying to put the fire out and then that one at the end running around trying to figure out wtf going on

I'm assuming this a PC thing. Because nothing has raided my shit to this extent on Xbox. Everything getting washed as soon as it crosses into my territory. Assuming players can raid other territories on PC.

I'm assuming this a PC thing. Because nothing has raided my shit to this extent on Xbox. Everything getting washed as soon as it crosses into my territory. Assuming players can raid other territories on PC.

yea, i only get hit w/ those little npc raids but I saw somebody say that one of their own guild members shot their base w/ a fire arrow and it got destroyed so it seem like structure damage to your own shit aint off limits. Could be something they patch later on tho

Question

after you get established does the gameplay loop turn into

Maintain base
Hunt legendary pals
Fight other people who threaten your base
Wait for new pals to drop

?

Question

after you get established does the gameplay loop turn into

Maintain base
Hunt legendary pals
Fight other people who threaten your base
Wait for new pals to drop

?

they got dungeons

i aint got too far into them i only beat my first one yesterday n itt was easy as hell at my level

i know there are harder ones and u also got boss pals roaming the free world that u just see out in the open but they hard af to beat

so its a lot to do

Is this heavily reliant on PVP?

Can you do solo shit?

I ain't trying to interact with nobody else with an Internet connection

Is this heavily reliant on PVP?

Can you do solo shit?

I ain't trying to interact with nobody else with an Internet connection

I haven't even touched online I'm just playing single player but I am about to join a server soon now that I got everything down

Back