Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Palworld

TonyDubbz

Legion of Trill | Keep god in ya life, fuck nigga
Man I love playing wit my deck.

here I am, just chilling playing some pal world aka Pokémon for adults. The nigga behind me got a double barrel shotgun

20240120_215743.jpg

This probably the pokemon with guns game inori was shitting on

shit in early development, one day in and is already getting high praise

it runs on my deck too so im loving it

its super easy so far but i am still in the tutorial zone, there some big ass pokemon/pals out there that ive seen tho that look like theyll fuck u up later in the game

Anybody fucking with this? It's been on my radar for a few days. Just downloaded it on Gamepass.

shit in early development, one day in and is already getting high praise

it runs on my deck too so im loving it

its super easy so far but i am still in the tutorial zone, there some big ass pokemon/pals out there that ive seen tho that look like theyll fuck u up later in the game
Punching a pal until you catch it goes crazy

shiittt, you can kidnap every got damn body!

I kidnapped some of the npc thug people and now they my pals too

bout to put they asses to work on the ranch

I mean im sure theyll probably patch that shit lmao cus when i say u can capture everything, I mean everything..

shop merchants that visit your base, bosses... (havent tried them yet but was reading about it)

they do battles and element types like the original or is it somethin else?

yea its different elements.

different types come out at different times of day too. I didnt even know that until tonight

I wake up in the morning and theres this big ass plant pal right outside my base but i can never capture him cus i forget to bring balls then when i go back to get them he be gone. Then i got lost at night time n i was outside with a whole bunch of dangerous ass shit that i never encounter during the day. Thats how i got those thugs

Back