Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

All those chicks best matches were with Sasha, but it was obvious they saw her as one of the lesser horsewomen. Same with Bayley. Which is also why I think Pam with the Yams might be the next to go 👀

Undisputed era are all injured, Andrade just had surgery, and the redeemer gimmick may have been the best of miro’s career
None of those dudes got off the ground before their injuries. The redeemer last a few weeks against I believe House Of Black and nothing after that

The company made a major hire this week with Michael Mansury as the new Senior Vice President and co-Executive Producer (with Tony Khan) going forward. He started on this week’s television. Part of the deal is that WBD and Khan had decided to change the look of the show. The planned changes are to go into effect in January at some point. Mansury worked for WWE from 2009 until quitting the company in May 2020. He got promotion after promotion and was named Vice President of Global Television Production in 2016.

Honestly nothing is really wrong with AEW setup, I hope they dont decorate it up with bright lights and shit, I dig the atmosphere compared to WWE having blue and red lights blasted on the crowd with LED screens everywhere.

What they should do is be more creative for PPV set ups.

Honestly nothing is really wrong with AEW setup, I hope they dont decorate it up with bright lights and shit, I dig the atmosphere compared to WWE having blue and red lights blasted on the crowd with LED screens everywhere.

What they should do is be more creative for PPV set ups.

They’ve had the same setup for 3 years. Time for a change and yea they should have different setups for their PPVS

As long as they dont get rid of the tunnels, I like that touch up. And as long as they dont use those LED boards that look horrible on WWE.
And those goofy 3D graphics you can only see on TV

Mandy making 150k, before taxes, definitely don’t clear as much she can streaming and supplementary income

And Sasha is a good talent she’ll do well in whatever capacity she sees fit. Next man up is a philosophy thats been in sports since who knows when. Both parties will be alright

Last edited:
And those goofy 3D graphics you can only see on TV

Mandy making 150k, before taxes, definitely don’t clear as much she can streaming and supplementary incone

And Sasha is a good talent she’ll do well in whatever capacity she sees fit. Next man up is a philosophy thats been in sports since who knows when. Both parties will be alright
Yeah im not going lie 40% of WWE's modern presentation irks my soul. I hate those stupid fake giant graphics on a wrestling show, i hate those LED boards, and how when they come out for their entrance shit is sometimes blurry because of the camera trying to pick up the LED boards. I understand they want everything to come off bigger then life lights and flashes but they could def tone that down and pull that in a different way.

Just miss the darker arena look or just less LED boards in general all over the place. Even in 2013-15 it wasnt as bad.

Last edited:
Yeah them house shows where they be cutting loose.

They cut loose after weekly tv shows too. At least in the past they have. There’s a bunch of funny shit on YouTube. From them trying to make Taker do a spinaroonie to HHH doing a epic Flair bump

As they should, I'm not giving you big money so when shit don't go your way you pull that bullshit again. Go see if the grass greener over there like those Undisputed Era dudes did, like Miro did, like Andrade did

I have to agree somewhat. Charlotte and especially Becky’s peak were far more entertaining and consistent than Sasha. Neither girl also doesn’t have that big of an injury history and attitude issues like Sasha.

yea, the only big issue I see is her wanting that kind of money whenever she aint even been around lately due to either injury or her walking out.. the injuries aren't even as bad as the walks outs. Thats where I draw the line because she done that shit 3 times and two of the 3 i know it ended up fucking up big plans that they had in place.

Also, If they would of caved and gave her what she wanted then that would of just led to more people thinking they could do the same.

Back