Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I wouldn't be surprised if the OF money was more than what WWE was paying her. It's not like WWE haven't previously encouraged female wrestlers to do stuff like this (partnership thing with Playboy) so getting mad at her for her OF seems hypocritical. WWE were probably just pissed off she wouldn't let them make money off it.

yes i just google it.

o how much did Mandy Rose earn while she was under the WWE contract? Per a report released by First Sportz, the 32-year-old female star earns 150,000 USD annually. It also added that her estimated net worth is nearly 2 million USD. SportsKez provided similar earnings for the former NXT Women's Champion.

150,000? wow! i thought it would be more.

that really ain't shit.

i am assuming that onlyfans combine with indie dates or aew or tna.

would probably put her at a 1.5 million a year. or 2 million a year.

News keeps getting better

Some WWE talent may be endangered of being cut if they don't improve their work in the ring.

WreslteVotes is reporting that a handful of the names brought back during the "rehiring wave" have "underperformed and severely underwhelmed Triple H" since returning to the company.

The full tweet says the following:

I’m told a handful of talent brought back in the “rehiring wave” over the summer have underperformed and severely underwhelmed Triple H & others since returning to the company.
Triple H should've been replacing writers in Creative while bringing talent back. There's only so many weak stories these wrestlers can work with. Then they get released cause the writers suck at their job.

Meh...from a business standpoint I get it. So I see their side.

But at the same time...you kinda marketed her gimmick to be this sultry...sexy...seductress. Seems like the more money she was makin, the more she kept pushing the boundaries. I guess she kinda got carried away in their eyes.

i think there some industry info that vince mcghoan is coming back to the company. and talent are trying to get fired to go to aew or tna or other ventures.

This one is from this week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter, and it confirms several recent updates to the story such as that the new regime at WWE and Banks (real name Mercedes Varnado) were far apart on money, and that the exit plan they negotiated will allow her to wrestle anywhere after Dec. 31, 2022.

But Dave Meltzer’s latest also has new details that are sure to get reaction, especially from Sasha’s most devoted fans.

Varnado was said to be seeking a deal commensurate to Charlotte Flair or Becky Lynch’s, but the Observer’s WWE sources say “she wasn’t offered numbers close to that.” That’s because “she’s not seen internally as somebody who would be on top for the next five years”.

Triple H & team acknowledge a Banks return would be very well received initially, but don’t seem to think she’d move the needle beyond that “‘honeymoon’ period”. They could see The Boss getting singles or tag title runs in WWE moving forward, but probably not in main event storylines since they believe she’s already “peaked as a star”.

As they should, I'm not giving you big money so when shit don't go your way you pull that bullshit again. Go see if the grass greener over there like those Undisputed Era dudes did, like Miro did, like Andrade did

I have to agree somewhat. Charlotte and especially Becky’s peak were far more entertaining and consistent than Sasha. Neither girl also doesn’t have that big of an injury history and attitude issues like Sasha.

As they should, I'm not giving you big money so when shit don't go your way you pull that bullshit again. Go see if the grass greener over there like those Undisputed Era dudes did, like Miro did, like Andrade did
Like Moxley, Jericho, and FTR or DB who easily had the best matches compared to his alst 3 yrs in WWE. She can possibly do amazing as well.

Last edited:
Undisputed era are all injured, Andrade just had surgery, and the redeemer gimmick may have been the best of miro’s career

Back