Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They cut loose after weekly tv shows too. At least in the past they have. There’s a bunch of funny shit on YouTube. From them trying to make Taker do a spinaroonie to HHH doing a epic Flair bump
I think they stopped doing that. Last 5 shows that I attended aint none of that shit go down. I bought the After Raw dvd years ago just to see all those hilarious moments tho. Austin getting RVD drunk was another classic. You can tell RVD was buzzed out the ass.

I don't think they even touched the surface with Sasha. They never actually gave her the keys as they did with Becky and Charlotte. WWE is on dope if they don't see how much Sasha made herself a top name when they consistently booked her to be second or third to other women. And I'm not even really a fan of her like that, but her potential has yet to be seen.

Niggas got me out here cosigning SHENCO......

but I cant help but laugh at "well uhhh we dont think Sasha can move the needle like Becky / Charlotte" in a SCRIPTED show. You literally can pen the push you want to see. If niggas gave me creative control of the MCU I could legit tear up whatever current plan and make my own. That reasoning if true is lazy and weak. Shit feels low key racist to me.

Yeah I laughed at the she can't move the needle part. That's why I responded wit "da fucc".

Can't move the needle but...

had her and Bianca headlight WM as the FIRST black women to main event it.

Damn there her and Bayley held it down during the pandemic during their run.

Has had several classic matches all the way back to NXT.

BUT....we'll see. Like I said b4, this might all be a ruse

I still can’t believe I somewhat agree with Chi but she walked out twice and wants to be paid like 2 wrestlers who didn’t and are more durable? Nah. I understand why WWE did this if true. Sasha will probably make more money on the indies and in media so she’ll be fine

Charlotte is now meh imo. I mean only interest I have wit her...is a hopefully her and Bianca facing off.

Becky...I'm intrigued wit her facing Rhea.

But you'll be a fool to think ALL FOUR of the horse women didn't carry that women's division.

I think we all can agree that Sasha is just big a draw as Charlotte and Becky. So whoever said that is stupid as hell. Shit, of the 4 i think that her and Becky are the biggest draws honestly but that still don't change the fact that she doesn't deserve that type of money at this point in time.

Like I said b4 she's barely been on tv and she walked out 3 times. How does that get you a raise? Show me that you gonna be around for more than a few months and then we can talk about it but until then hell naw.

It sucks that they couldn't come to an agreement but like Ro said she'll be aight. She's always wanted to do NJPW anyways so it'll be good for her to finally go and do that and appear for AEW If she wants. She can always come back down the line if she want

What is this "3rd time Sasha has walked out" y'all seem to be repeating? Iirc, this and after her and bayley lost the tag titles at mania to the Iconiics(Sp?)

I still can’t believe I somewhat agree with Chi but she walked out twice and wants to be paid like 2 wrestlers who didn’t and are more durable? Nah. I understand why WWE did this if true. Sasha will probably make more money on the indies and in media so she’ll be fine

lol there's no need for charlotte to walk because she's been given every fucking thing

Which one was worse: when she and bayley lost the tag titles to the iiconics or when her and naomi were scheduled to lose them to _________ (can’t remember which team)?
They were gonna have each of them lose to Ronda and Bianca in singles matches then after that lose the titles to Doudrop and Nikki T.R.A.S.H

Which one was worse: when she and bayley lost the tag titles to the iiconics or when her and naomi were scheduled to lose them to _________ (can’t remember which team)?

like a worse situation?

the Walkout with Naomi considering they basically forced her into a tag team once Ronda came back, her and Naomi made it work so much that they became a top merch seller and out of the sky they We’re to be used as basically jobbers.

Sasha was suppose to face Bianca at Summerslam and the match got changed last minute and its what led to Becky coming back to pin Bianca after one move.

That's the 3rd time.

I don't know if anything else came out about that situation but around that time they said she asked for her release.

Also when she was asked about it she wouldn't speak on it and said ppl would have to wait to read her book

Sasha was suppose to face Bianca at Summerslam and the match got changed last minute and its what led to Becky coming back to pin Bianca after one move.

That's the 3rd time.

I don't know if anything else came out about that situation but around that time they said she asked for her release.

Also when she was asked about it she wouldn't speak on it and said ppl would have to wait to read her book

Wasn’t she around still? She was in a feud with Bianca / Becky right after that

That's the 3rd time.

While no answers were forthcoming at the time about why Banks was absent from the show, it has now been reported on Fightful Select that she still has not been cleared to return to action, but WWE is hopeful that she will be back soon.

“In asking WWE sources, Fightful was told that Sasha Banks wasn’t cleared to compete and the company hoped to have her back soon”

so-yeah-gregory-brown.gif

Back